XLT TM250-MT Adjustable Single Transducer Throat Mic
Note: This product is out of stock. We are not accepting backorders at this time.
The XLT Communications TM250-MT is single transducer throat microphone with a surveillance earpiece. The TM250 is great for two way communication in a high noise environment. It is lightweight, easy to use and adjustable, allowing it to fit various neck sizes. The XLT TM250 features a single wire throat mic with an in-line push-to-talk (PTT) button and lapel clip. The clear, surveillance style tube with mushroom tipped earpiece fits securely inside the ear canal and will work in either ear.
- Flexible throat microphone wraps around neck and transmits from vibrations in the throat. Background noise is not transmitted.
- Throat mic is adjustable from 12 to 14 inches
- Perfect for high noise environments
- Clear surveillance style tube wraps behind the ear with earpiece fitting securely inside the ear.
- Reversible earpiece works in either ear
- Single wire design with in-line Push-to-talk button with heavy-duty lapel clip
- Push-to-talk button can be clipped to lapel, stored inside a pocket, or fed down a sleeve and held in hand (for "secret service" style communications)
- OEM packaging
- Fits TriSquare, Garmin, and Motorola FRS/GMRS consumer radios