The Cobra MR F57 provides the power you need for short or long range communication over open water. This fixed mount VHF marine transceiver operates at a selectable 1 or 25 watts on U.S., Canada and international channels. It also receives all ten (10) NOAA (National Oceanographic and Atmospheric Administration) weather channels and provides both audible and visual alerts if threatening weather approaches.
The MR-F75 is equipped with Class-D (DSC) Digital Selective Calling, with instant access to channels 16 and 9 and a built-in distress signal button in case of emergency. It is also GPS capable with the optional C.P.S (Cobra Positioning Systems) external GPS. NMEA in and output allows the MR F57 to display information transmitted by other vessels to your chartplotter.
Primary features of the MR F75 include a large, illuminated LCD display and illuminated keys, channel scan, channel names, automatic radio check, Triwatch, signal strength meter, and Cobra's unique and popular Rewind-Say-Again® feature, which automatically records the last 20 seconds of incoming audio. It has a noise-cancelling microphone to block out background noise and external speaker and PA speaker output.
The MR-F57 is ready to take on the challenge of your next water adventures. It is designed to meet IPX8 (JIS8) standards to be submersible for up to 30 minutes in up to one meter of water. It's compact, durable and comes with a flush mount kit for quick and easy installation in your water craft.
The Cobra Marine MR F57 is available in your choice of black (MR F57B) or white (MR F57W) models.
Note Antennas are required for operation of mobile marine two way radios and are sold separately.
Cobra Marine MR F57B/MR F57W Features
- All U.S., Canadian & International Marine Channels
- VHF Marine Channels
- Class-D DSC
- VHF Marine Frequencies
- 1 or 25 Watt Output Power
- 10 NOAA Weather Channels
- NOAA Weather Alerts
- Noise Canceling Microphone
- Rewind-Say-Again™ Digital Voice
- Channel Scan
- Adjustable Squelch
- Backlit LCD Display
- Illuminated Keys
- Power Selectable
- Signal Strength Meter
- Timeout Timer
- DSC Distress Button and Instant Access to Channels 16 and 9
- Monitor Channel
- Button Beeps
- 10 Channel Memory
- Channel Names
- IPX8/JIS8 Water Resistant
- Burp Speaker Draining
- External Speaker and Public Address (PA) Speaker Connector
- External Alarm Input
- GPS Capability/NMEA In and Out (Requires optional GPS Receiver)
- Automatic Radio Check
- Three Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Mobile Radio
Included with the Cobra Marine MR F57B/MR F57W
- Cobra MR F57B or MR F57W Class-D Fixed Mount VHF Marine Radio
- Noise Canceling Microphone
- In-Dash Flush Mount Kit
- Over/Under Console C Bracket
- Microphone Hanger
- GPS Interface Cable
- Warning Sticker
- Owner's Manual
Cobra Marine MR F57B/MR F57W Specifications
- Dimensions: 7.12" L x 2.25" W x 6.25" H (180mm L x 57mm H x 159mm H)
- Weight: 2 lbs 6.8 oz (1100g)
- Antenna Connector Type: SO-239 (UHF Female)