The Motorola AXU4100 two way radio is a high powered UHF radio that is perfect for businesses that need the most possible range, or use non-standard frequencies. The AXU4100 provides 10 channels and 4 watts of power, providing coverage for up to 300,000 square feet or 30 floors. It is fully programmable for your UHF frequency (435 - 480 Mhz)and supports 121 private line codes. The Motorola AXU4100 radio also offers programmable buttons, channel scan, and hands-free VOX mode with optional accessories.
Includes one Motorola AX Series AXU4100 two way radio, drop-in charger, and NIMH rechargeable battery. The included battery is good for up to 8 hours of use at high power (4 watts) and 11 hours at low power (2 watts).
The Motorola AXU4100 operates on UHF frequencies. This means it performs best inside steel or concrete structures.
Motorola AX Series
The Motorola AX Series two way radios are high powered, programmable, and extremely durable. They provide extra power that helps carry the radio signal through and around physical obstructions such as multi-story buildings, adjacent buildings, or campus settings.
The Motorola AX Series is designed to handle heavy-duty, everyday industrial use. AX Series radios meet the military 810 C, D, and E specifications. AX series radios are popular for use in: construction, manufacturing, security, property management, and more.
The Motorola AX Series radios are fully programmable, making them the ultimate radios in terms of compatibility. The UHF model (AXU-4100) can be programmed to any frequencies in the 435 - 480 Mhz range, and the VHF model (AXV5100) can be programmed for the 136 - 174 Mhz range. The radios support 83 digital and 38 analog private line codes.
If you need the radios programmed to your special frequencies, please place a note in the "Comments" field when you place the order. Otherwise, the radios will ship with their standard, pre-programmed frequencies.
Motorola AXU4100 Features
- 10 Total Channels
- 300,000 Sq. Ft. / 30 Floor
- Programmable UHF Frequencies (435 - 480 Mhz)
- 121 Interference Eliminator Codes
- 4.0 Watt Output Power
- Repeater Capable
- Uses NiMH Rechargeable Battery Pack
- Rechargeable 7.2V NiMH Battery Pack Included
- Includes Drop-In Battery Charger
- Hands-Free (VOX) Mode (with optional accessories)
- Cloning Capable (via software)
- Voice Compression Technology
- 3 Call Alert Tones
- Channel Scan
- Scan Channel Delete
- Talk Confirmation Tone
- Backlit Display
- Power Selectable (2 Watts / 4 Watts)
- Signal Strength Indicator
- Battery Meter Indicator
- Low Battery Alert
- Battery Saver
- Monitor Channel
- Adjustable Squelch Level
- Keystroke Tone Signal
- Drop-In Charge Capable
- Plug-In Charge Capable
- Weather / Dust Resistant
- Audio Accessory Connector
- One Year Manufacturer Warranty
Included with the Motorola AXU4100
- Motorola AX Series AXU4100 Radio
- 7.2V NiMH Rechargeable Battery Pack
- Drop-In Charger
- AC Charging Adapter
- Belt Clip
- Owners Manual
Motorola AXU4100 Specifications
- Battery Life: 8 hours (4 watts) or 11 hours (2 watts)
- Dimensions: 4.5" H x 2.2" W x 1.8" L
- Weight (with battery): 11.5 oz. (326.0 g)