The Motorola MOTOTRBO SLR 1000 UHF Repeater expands the coverage of your radio communications without complications! Compact, durable and easy to install, the SLR 1000 is designed to operate indoors or outdoors for uninterrupted radio communications across your entire operation.
The SLR1000 supports both conventional and trunking systems for voice and data. It easily mounts on a pole or wall, so you can place it where you need to eliminate dead zones and cover remote areas of your work environment. Its fanless, space-saving design lowers the cost of installation while conserving energy by eliminating the need for HVAC cooling. It's also rated IP65 for water and dust protection, allowing installation on a campus, golf course, parking lot or almost anywhere outdoors.
The Motorola SLR 1000 is a DMR repeater and works with a wide range of MOTOTRBO™ compatible DMR radios. It operates on 400-527MHz UHF frequencies with 100% maximum duty cycle at up to 10 watts RF output power. It supports Digital Conventional, IP Site Connect, Capacity Plus, Capacity Max, Connect Plus, Analog Conventional, Digital Voting and MPT 1327 system types.
Note: The SLR 1000 repeater includes the base unit only and can be ordered with optional components to fit your specific needs, such as antenna, duplexer and type of power adapter.
Motorola MOTOTRBO SLR 1000 Features
- 64 Channels
- 400-527 MHz UHF
- 1-10W Output Power
- AMBE+2™ Digital Vocoder
- 3 LED Indicators
- Power Selectable
- Compatible with Conventional and Trunking Systems
- Optional Duplexer Available
- Optional Antenna Switch Available
- MOTOTRBO Compatible
- Fanless Design
- Wall or Pole Mount
- Optional Indoor and Outdoor Power Supplies Available
- IP65 Water and Dust Resistant
- One Year Manufacturer Warranty
Included with the Motorola MOTOTRBO SLR 1000
- Motorola MOTOTRBO SLR 1000 UHF Repeater
- Note: Mounting Hardware, antenna and power supply sold separately
Motorola MOTOTRBO SLR 1000 Specifications
- Dimensions: 11 x 9 x 4 in (279.4 x 228.6 x 101.6 mm)
- Weight: 10 lbs (4.54 kg)
- Connectivity (Right Side): RX (N Female)
- Connectivity (Left Side): TX (N Female)