Intrinsically Safe version available!
Motorola VX-450 Series two way radios are powerful, full-featured, and built for professionals working in extreme environments. The Motorola VX-451 radio offers up to 5 watts of transmit power and support for 32 channels and 2 Groups. The VX-451 also offers versatility with 3 programmable keys.
These professional radios are designed to meet military standards for toughness. The VX 450 Series radios meet the IP57 ingress protection standard for water resistance when the radio is submersed up to 3 feet for up to 30 minutes.
Motorola-450 series radios are great all-purpose radios. They are relatively compact and easy to use. They come with an emergency notification system featuring lone worker mode, an emergency alert with programmable button, and an optional Man Down alert option with Digital Voice Storage (requires DVS-9 unit).
the Motorola VX 451 radio also includes a unique Channel Announcement feature. Channel Announcement loudly and clearly voices the channel description so you can change to another channel without looking at the channel knob. With Channel Announcement and a 700mW output, the VX451 is great for high-noise environments.
The Motorola VX-451 radio features ARTS™ (Auto Range Transpond System) to alert when you and another ARTS-equipped station are in range. When ARTS is in use, your radio will transmit for one second every 55 seconds in an attempt to handshake with the other station. If no signal is received or your radio is out of range of the other station for more than two minutes, it will emit a beeper alert. Once you are within range again and the radio receives a transmission from the other station, your radio will emit a beep.
The Motorola VX-451 Two Way Radio comes with a Li-ion battery pack, Rapid Rate Desktop Charger, and antenna.
Motorola VX-451 Features
- 32 Total Channels
- 350,000 Sq. Ft. / 30 Floor Coverage
- 400 - 470 MHz or 450 - 512 MHz (UHF Versions)
- 134-174 MHz (VHF Version)
- CTCSS/DCS Encode and Decode
- 5.0 Watt Output Power
- Repeater Capable
- Intrinsically Safe Version Available
- Uses Li-ion Rechargeable Battery Packs
- Rechargeable Li-ion Battery Pack Included
- Includes Drop-In Battery Charger
- Hands-Free (VOX) Mode (with optional accessories)
- Voice Scramble
- Radio To Radio Cloning Capable
- Auto-Range Transpond System (ARTS™) Alert
- Call Alert Tone
- Channel Scan
- Scan Channel Delete
- Dual Channel Watch
- Lone Worker Mode
- Programmable LED Color Alert
- High/Low Power Modes
- Low Battery Alert
- RX/TX Battery Save
- 3 Programmable Keys
- PC Programmable (Optional Software and Cable Required)
- Time-out Timer
- Lock Function
- Monitor Channel
- Manual Squelch Adjustment
- Keystroke Tone Signal
- Channel Announcement
- Drop-In Charge Capable
- IP57 Water Resistant
- Audio Accessory Connector
- Meets MIL-STD 810 Rating
- Two Tone and Five Tone Encode and Decode
- Stun/Kill/Revive (5 Tone)
- Three Year Manufacturer Warranty
Included with the Motorola VX-451
- Motorola VX-451 Two Way Radio
- Li-ion Battery Pack
- Desktop Charger
- Belt Clip
- Owners Manual
Motorola VX-451 Specifications
- Dimensions: FNB-V134LI-UNI 4.3 x 2.3 x 1.4 inches (109 x 58.5 x 35 mm) FNB-V133LI-UNI 4.3 x 2.3 x 1.3 inches (109 x 58.5 x 34 mm) FNB-V112LI
- Weight: (Approx.) 12 oz; 12.9 oz (340g; 366g) FNB-V113LI-Uni (and IS) 11.6 oz; 12.6 oz (330g; 356g) FNB-V134LI-Uni 9.9 oz; 10.8 oz (281g; 307g) FNB-V133LI-Uni 10.4 oz; 11.4 oz (296g; 322g) FNB-V112LI
- Battery Life: (5-5-90 duty) 18.5 hours (w/ saver) / 16 hours 18.5 hours (w/ saver) / 16 hours 11 hours (w/ saver) / 10 hours 9.5 hours (w/ saver) / 9.2 hours
- Antenna connector type: SMA Male (Motorola/Vertex)