This model has been discontinued by Motorola. It was replaced by the Motorola RDV2020.
The Motorola XV1100 two way radio offers 1 channel and 1 watt of power, providing coverage for up to 150,000 square feet, 8 floors, or 5 miles. It supports 27 VHF frequencies with 121 private line codes. The Motorola XV2100 also supports hands-free use when used along with VOX supporting accessories.
Includes one Motorola XTN Series XV1100 two way radio, drop-in charger, and 15 hour NIMH rechargeable battery.
The Motorola XV-1100 operates on VHF frequencies. This means it performs best outside, or in and around wood structures.
Motorola XTN Series
The Motorola XTN Series two way radios were designed specifically with businesses and professionals in mind. XTN radios are rugged, and built for extended use. They meet IP54 and Military Spec 810 C, D, E, and F standards, and their rechargeable batteries can provide up to 15 hours of use.
Motorola has made sure that chatter and interference will not be a problem with their XTN series radios. These models operate on frequencies reserved for businesses, and support 121 private line codes (83 digital) per frequency.
Concerned about audio quality? Don't be. With the XTN series, Motorola has made improvements that provide clear audio than prior radios, such as the Spirit M-Series.
Wondering about compatibility? The Motorola XTN series is compatible with all Motorola Spirit professional two way radios, including: Spirit M-Series, Spirit GT, Spirit HP, Spirit Pacer, and Spirit S-Series.
Motorola XV1100 Features
- 1 Channel
- 150,000 Sq. Ft. / 8 Floor / 5 Mile Range
- 27 VHF Business Frequencies
- 121 Interference Eliminator Codes
- 1.0 Watt Output Power
- 27 User Selectable Frequencies
- Uses 4 AA Batteries or Rechargeable Battery Pack
- Rechargeable NiMH Battery Pack Included
- Includes Drop-In Battery Charger
- Hands-Free (VOX) Mode (with optional accessories)
- Cloning Capable
- Manager Lockout
- Voice Compression Technology
- 3 Call Alert Tones
- Talk Confirmation Tone
- Battery Meter Indicator
- Low Battery Alert
- Monitor Channel
- Keystroke Tone Signal
- Drop-In Charge Capable
- Plug-In Charge Capable
- Weather / Dust Resistant
- Audio Accessory Connector
- One Year Manufacturer Warranty
Included with the Motorola XV1100
- Motorola XTN XV1100 Radio
- Holster with Belt Clip
- NiMH Rechargeable Battery Pack
- Drop-In Charger
- AC Charging Adapter
- Owners Manual
Motorola XTN XV1100 Specifications
- Battery Life: 15 hours
- Dimensions: 10.5" H x 2.6" W x 1.5" L
- Weight (with battery): 9.9 oz. (280.7 g)