Enjoy your two way radio without wires! Blu-Comm is the worlds first bluetooth enabled two way radio accessory. It consists of three parts: a bluetooth headset, a wireless push-to-talk button with lapel clip, and a small transmitter that connects to the radio. The Blu-Comm gives you the freedom to communicate through a discrete headset, without the hassle of dealing with wires or limitations on placement of a push-to-talk button.
The Blucomm headset kit is battery powered, and provides up to 5 hours of talk time and up to 200 hours of standby time.
Works with Motorola AX, GP, CLS, CT, DTR, SP, RDX and XTN series radios, and BlackBox UHF and VHF radios.
Already Have A Bluetooth Headset For Your Cell Phone?
The BluComm transmitter can be used with any standard Bluetooth headset! This allows you to use your favorite Bluetooth headset in place of the included one. Unfortunately however, if you use a headset other than the included one the wireless push-to-talk button will not work with it, and you will need to press the PTT button on the radio before transmitting through your headset.
Included with the Blu-Comm Bluetooth Headset
- Samsung Bluetooth Headset with Charger
- Wireless PTT (Push-To-Talk) button with lapel clip
- Bluetooth transmitter for radio
- Small holster with belt clip for transmitter (not required)
- Hook and loop fastener to attach transmitter to radio (not required)
- Transmitter Charger
- User manual
Blu-Comm Bluetooth Headset Specifications
- Headset Dimensions: 2" x 1/2" x 5/8"
- PTT Dimensions: 1 1/2" (circular) x 3/8"
- Transmitter Dimensions: 1 3/4" x 1 1/8" x 3/8"
- Headset Battery Life: 5 hours talk / 200 hours standby
- Transmitter Battery Life: 7 hours talk / 200 hours standby
- 90 Day Limited Warranty