This model no longer requires an FCC license to operate!
The Uniden GMR3050-2C is an entry-level GMRS two way radio with an advertised a range of up to 30 miles in optimal conditions (typically less than 1.5 miles in urban conditions). The GMR3050 gives you full access to all 22 FRS/GMRS channels and a complement of 121 privacy codes at low cost.
The GMR3050 2C features a backlit LCD display, 10 call tones, channel scan and headset jack.
The GMR-3050 also includes a micro-USB jack, so you can charge it directly from a device equipped with a USB port.
This value pack includes two Uniden GMR3050-2C two way radios, two belt clips, 6 AA NiMH rechargeable batteries, an AC adapter with dual micro-USB connectors and owner's manual.
Uniden GMR3050-2C Features
- 22 Total Channels
- 30 Mile Range
- 7 FRS Channels
- 15 GMRS Channels
- 121 Privacy Codes
- Uses 3 AA Batteries or NiMH Rechargeable Batteries
- 6 AA NiMH Rechargeable Batteries Included
- AC Adapter w/USB Charging Cable Included
- Silent Mode
- 10 Call Tones
- Channel Scan
- Backlit LCD Display
- Battery Strength Meter
- Low Battery Alert
- Keypad Lock
- Channel Monitor
- Key Beeps
- Fixed Antenna
- Micro-USB Port
- Plug-In Charge Capable
- Audio Headset Jack
- Lead Free (RoHS Compliant)
- Front Speaker
- One Year Manufacturer Warranty
Included with the Uniden GMR3050-2C
- Two Uniden GMR3050-2C Radios
- Six AA NiMH Rechargeable Batteries
- Two Belt Clips
- AC Charging Adapter With Dual Micro-USB Connectors
- Owner's Manual