LIMITED TIME OFFER - Purchase a pair of Vertex two way radios and receive a FREE Sarge SK-205 Mini Trapper pocket knife, a $20 value! Offer valid while supplies last. More details below.
Vertex Standard makes the migration to digital more affordable with the eVerge EVX-261 Digital Portable Two Way Radio! The EVX-261 supports the digital DMR Tier 2 standard / TDMA protocol while it maintains compatibility with your existing analog business two way radios, so you can upgrade your fleet to digital technology and use your current analog radios at the same time!
The EVX 261 is available in 5W VHF and UHF models with 16 channel capacity. It features two programmable keys, a programmable two-color LED, superior audio output and internal VOX. It also includes 2-Tone and 5-Tone encode/decode, radio-to-radio cloning, and multiple scan options. Other features include Direct Mode for two communication paths on a single frequency and Transmit Interrupt to halt a current transmission for a priority message. DTMF, 2-Tone and 5-Tone capabilities, Voice Inversion Encryption, and MDC1200® compatibility provide you with expanded interoperability when using the EVX-261.
The EVX 261 is also built to last. It meets the IP55 standards for dust and water resistance and meets Mil-STD D, E, F, and G specifications.
Two battery options are available for the Vertex Standard EVX-261. It comes standard with a 1380 mAh lithium-ion battery pack for up to 7.4 hours in analog mode and 9.7 hours in digital mode on a 9-5-5 duty cycle with battery saver enabled. Need more uptime? Choose the high capacity 2300 mAh lithium-ion battery for up to 12.0 hours analog or 15.8 hours digital operation.
Includes one Vertex EVX-261 UHF or VHF digital two way radio, antenna, belt clip, AC charger, lithium-ion rechargeable battery, owner's manual and three year warranty. The Vertex EVX-261 radio is fully compatible with the popular Motorola TRBO series of digital radios using standard encryption. Currently using Motorola TRBO? Switch to the Vertex EVX-261 and save! The Vertex Standard Digital Advantage
The Vertex Standard eVerge digital radio series uses Digital Mobile Radio (DMR) Tier 2 Standard protocol, compatible with other makes and models of DMR supported radios, including the popular MOTOTRBO™ series (compatible using standard encryption). The EVX Series radios are also compatible with any existing analog two-way radio for easy migration to new digital technology and to provide maximum return on investment (ROI).
Vertex EVX digital radios use Time-Division Multiple-Access (TDMA) technology for power and spectrum efficiency and a lower cost of total equipment compared to FDMA.
Digital radio technology offers consistently higher quality transmissions with greater clarity, less noise and greater range than analog transmissions. Vertex EVX Series radios use TDMA, which also cuts transmission time in half, reducing overall power consumption. This allows Vertex EVX-530 Series radios to operate up to 40 percent longer than a typical analog radio, reducing battery consumption, which saves you money!
Vertex Standard eVerge Series digital radios are FCC Part 90 Narrowbanding Compliant.
Free Sarge Mini Trapper Pocket Knife Promotion
Purchase a pair of Vertex two way radios and receive a FREE Sarge SK-205 Mini Trapper pocket knife, a $20 value!
The Mini Trapper features two 2 3/4" blades and is 3 1/2" closed. It has a genuine brown jigged bone handle and comes in a silk pouch. This promotion item will be automatically added to your order at the time of checkout. This is a limited time offer and is valid while supplies last.
Vertex EVX-261 Features
- 16 Channels
- 403-470Mhz or 450-512Mhz UHF Frequencies (UHF Models)
- 136-174 MHz VHF Frequencies (VHF Model)
- CTCSS/DCS Encode and Decode
- 5W/1W Output Power
- Uses Li-ion Rechargeable Battery Packs
- Rechargeable Li-ion Battery Pack Included
- Includes Charger
- Emergency Alert
- Hands-Free Internal (VOX) Mode (With Accessory)
- Voice Inversion Encryption
- All Call/Group Call/Direct Call (Digital Mode)
- Radio To Radio Cloning Capable
- Auto-Range Transpond System (ARTS™) Alert
- Talk Around/Talk Around Scan
- Call Alert
- Channel Scan (analog or digital); mixed mode (digital)
- Nuisance Channel Delete
- Dual Channel Watch
- Lone Worker Mode
- LED Status Light
- Programmable Multi-Color LED Alert
- Power Selectable
- Transmit Battery Saver
- 2 Programmable Keys
- PC Programmable (Optional Software and Cable Required)
- Automatic Timeout Timer
- Key Lock
- Adjustable Gain
- Drop-In Charge Capable
- IP55 Water / Dust Resistant
- Audio Accessory Connector
- Meets MIL-STD 810 C, D, E, F and G Rating
- 700mW Internal Speaker
- Two Tone and Five Tone Encode/Decode
- Digital/Analog Mixed Mode
- MDC-1200® ANI Encode
- Remote Stun/Kill/Revive (5-Tone)
- Three Year Manufacturer Warranty
Included with the Vertex EVX-261
- Vertex eVerge EVX-260 Series UHF or VHF Digital Portable Two Way Radio
- Li-ion Battery
- AC Desktop Charger
- AC Power Adapter
- Belt Clip
- Owners Manual
Vertex EVX-261 Specifications
- Dimensions: 4.3 x 2.3 x 1.3 in (109.2 x 58.4 x 32.3 mm) (w/FNB-V133LI-UNI)
- Weight (Approx.): 9.9 oz (281 g) w/FNB-V133LI-UNI, 11.6 oz (330 g) w/FNB-V134LI-UNI
- Antenna connector type: SMA Male (Motorola/Vertex)