Ease your operations into the digital age with the Vertex Standard eVerge EVX-539 Digital Portable Two Way Radio! There's no need to discard your old analog radios to upgrade. The EVX-539 allows you to operate in both analog and digital modes, so you use your current radios and upgrade to digital as you need! The EVX-539 features mixed analog and digital scan which lets you operate in digital mode while it scans for communications from analog radios, so you can integrate digital technologies with your existing fleet of business two way radios at your discretion.
The EVX 539 is available in your choice of either VHF and UHF with 512 channels. It has nine programmable keys, tri-color LED custom call alert, voice inversion encryption, RSSI indicator, DTMF paging, internal VOX, and an 8 character alpha-numeric display. It also includes remote stun/kill/revive, 2-Tone encode/decode, radio-to-radio cloning, and nuisance channel delete.
The EVX-539 has even more powerful features in Digital Mode, including text messaging, enhanced privacy, remote monitor, PTT ID encode/decode, mixed mode scan, one touch access and a 128 record contact list. The EVX-539 also features Escalert. This important feature causes the radio to emit an alert with increasing volume if it receives a call or text and the user does not respond.
While this radio is feature-rich, it's no digital creampuff. The EVX 539 is a very rugged radio, ready for the elements. It meets the IP57 standards for dust and water protection and is submersible in fresh water to 3 feet for up to 30 minutes.
If you want a digital two way radio with power, no problem. The Vertex Standard EVX-539 has excellent battery life and can operate up to 40% longer in digital mode thanks to DTMA protocol. It comes standard with a 1380 mAh lithium-ion battery pack for up to 7.4 hours in analog mode and up to 9.7 hours in digital mode. If more power is required, you can choose a high capacity 2300 mAh lithium-ion battery for up to 12.0 hours analog or up to 15.8 hours digital operation. The choice is up to you.
Includes one Vertex EVX-539 UHF or VHF digital mobile two way radio, antenna, belt clip, AC charger, lithium-ion rechargeable battery, owner's manual and three year warranty.
The Vertex EVX-539 radio is fully compatible with the popular Motorola TRBO series of digital radios using standard encryption. Currently using Motorola TRBO? Switch to the Vertex EVX-539 and save! The Vertex Standard Digital Advantage
The Vertex Standard eVerge digital radio series uses Digital Mobile Radio (DMR) Tier 2 Standard protocol, making it compatible with other makes and models of DMR supported radios, including the popular MOTOTRBO™ series (compatible using standard encryption). The EVX Series radios are also compatible with any existing analog two-way radio for easy migration to new digital technology and to provide maximum return on investment (ROI).
Vertex EVX digital radios use Time-Division Multiple-Access (TDMA) technology for power and spectrum efficiency and a lower cost of total equipment compared to FDMA.
Digital radio technology offers consistently higher quality transmissions with greater clarity, less noise and greater range than analog transmissions. Vertex EVX Series radios use TDMA, which also cuts transmission time in half, reducing overall power consumption. This allows Vertex EVX-530 Series radios to operate up to 40 percent longer than a typical analog radio, reducing battery consumption, which saves you money!
Vertex Standard eVerge Series digital radios are FCC Part 90 Narrowbanding Compliant.
Vertex EVX-539 Features
- 512 Channels and 32 Groups
- 403-470Mhz/450-512Mhz UHF Frequencies (UHF Model)
- 136-174 MHz VHF Frequencies (VHF Model)
- CTCSS/DCS Encode and Decode
- 5W/2.5W/1W/0.25W Output Power
- Uses Li-ion Rechargeable Battery Packs
- Rechargeable Li-ion Battery Pack Included
- Includes Charger
- Emergency Tone With Voice To Follow
- Hands-Free Internal (VOX) Mode
- Voice Inversion Encryption
- Direct Call (Digital Mode)
- Radio To Radio Cloning Capable
- Text Messaging (Digital Mode)
- Auto-Range Transpond System (ARTS II™) Alert
- 128 Record Contact List (Digital Mode)
- Call Alert
- Channel Scan (analog or digital); mixed mode (digital)
- Nuisance Channel Delete
- Dual Channel Watch
- Lone Worker Mode
- Backlit Alpha Numeric Display
- Programmable Tri-Color LED Alert
- Battery Meter
- 9 Programmable Keys
- PC Programmable (Optional Software and Cable Required)
- Key Lock
- Voice Channel Announcement
- Drop-In Charge Capable
- IP57 Water / Dust Resistant
- Audio Accessory Connector
- Meets MIL-STD 810 C, D, E, F and G Rating
- Two Tone Codes
- Digital/Analog Mixed Mode
- MDC1200® Compatible
- Three Year Manufacturer Warranty
Included with the Vertex EVX-539
- Vertex eVerge EVX-530 Series UHF or VHF Digital Portable Two Way Radio
- Li-ion Battery
- AC Charger
- Belt Clip
- Owners Manual
Vertex EVX-539 Specifications
- Dimensions: 4.1 x 2.3 x 1.34 inches (106.7 x 58.5 x 34 mm) (w/FNB-V133LI-UNI)
- Weight (Approx.): 9.9 oz (280 g) w/FNB-V133LI-UNI, 11.5 oz (325 g) w/FNB-V134LI-UNI
- Antenna connector type: SMA Male (Motorola/Vertex)