LIMITED TIME OFFER - Purchase a pair of Vertex two way radios and receive a FREE Sarge SK-205 Mini Trapper pocket knife, a $20 value! Offer valid while supplies last. More details below. Vertex Standard (a Motorola company) is rebranding many of their products to the Motorola brand. This model is now the Motorola VX-264. If you purchase this product you will be shipped the Motorola branded version, which is fully compatible.
Experience a new combination of performance and value with the Vertext Standard VX-264! Premium features, enhanced audio, and a universal battery system are all built into the VX-264 two way radio for more efficiency, reliability and interoperability at less cost.
The VX-264 has 128 channels, 8 groups and 6 programmable keys for a customized configuration without complication. It has a 700mW internal speaker with superior audio output so you can hear or be heard loud and clear, even in high noise areas.
The 264 has signaling options such as MDC1200® FleetSybc® 2-Tone and 5-Tone encode/decode and DTMF for seamless integration with other radios in your fleet. Interoperability isn't an option on the VX-264, it's a standard.
Safety is also a standard for the VX 264. It allows you to program an emergency alert that can be activated at the mere press of a button and the Lone Worker feature is ideal for monitoring employees who work remotely. It also supports VOX when using a VOX accessory. It's a Vertex Standard radio, so ARTS™ is built right in.
Charging up the VX-264 is not a problem. It uses the Vertex Standard Universal Battery System (UNI), so you can use the same charger base to charge all other Vertex Standard Radios using UNI battery packs, increasing energy interoperability.
The VX-264 comes with standard with a 1380mAh Li-ion UNI battery (2300mAh battery optional), UNI Desktop Charger, AC Adapter, Antenna, Belt Clip, User Guide and a 3 year manufacturer warranty from Vertex Standard.
Vertex Standard VX-260 Series radios are FCC Part 90 Narrowbanding Compliant.
Free Sarge Mini Trapper Pocket Knife Promotion
Purchase a pair of Vertex two way radios and receive a FREE Sarge SK-205 Mini Trapper pocket knife, a $20 value!
The Mini Trapper features two 2 3/4" blades and is 3 1/2" closed. It has a genuine brown jigged bone handle and comes in a silk pouch. This promotion item will be automatically added to your order at the time of checkout. This is a limited time offer and is valid while supplies last.
Vertex VX-264 Features
- 128 Channels and 8 Groups
- 403-470Mhz/450-512Mhz UHF Frequencies (UHF Model)
- 136-174 MHz VHF Frequencies (VHF Model)
- CTCSS/DCS Encode and Decode
- 5W/1W Output Power
- Uses Li-ion Rechargeable Battery Packs
- Rechargeable Li-ion Battery Pack Included
- Includes Charger
- Emergency Alert
- Hands-Free Internal (VOX) Mode (w/VOX Accessory)
- Radio To Radio Cloning Capable
- Auto-Range Transpond System (ARTS™) Alert
- Talk Around
- Call Alert
- Multiple Scan Options
- Nuisance Channel Delete
- Dual Channel Watch
- Lone Worker Mode
- 8-Character Alphanumeric Backlit Display
- 6 Programmable Keys
- PC Programmable (Optional Software and Cable Required)
- Timeout Timer
- Key Lock
- Monitor Channel
- Audible Button Beeps
- Drop-In Charge Capable
- IP55 Water / Dust Resistant
- Audio Accessory Connector
- Meets MIL-STD 810 C, D, E, F and G Rating
- Two Tone and Five Tone Encode/Decode
- MDC 1200® ANI Encode
- Three Year Manufacturer Warranty
Included with the Vertex VX-264
- Vertex Standard VX-261 UHF or VHF Portable Two Way Radio
- Li-ion Battery
- Desktop Charger
- AC Adapter
- Belt Clip
- User Guide
Vertex VX-264 Specifications
- Dimensions: 4.3 x 2.3 x 1.3 in (109.2 x 58.4 x 32.3 mm) (w/FNB-V133LI-UNI)
- Weight (Approx.): 9.9 oz (281 g) w/FNB-V133LI-UNI, 11.6 oz (330 g) w/FNB-V134LI-UNI
- Antenna connector type: SMA Male (Motorola/Vertex)