Vertex Standard helps expand your two way radio range with the VXR-7000 Desktop Repeater! The VXR-7000 is a dual-purpose repeater that can convert to a base station at the press of a button. Continuous-duty and cycle-rated, the VXR 7000 provides maximum return on investment (ROI) while enhancing productivity.
The VXR-7000 is available in 16 channel VHF and UHF versions. It features 47 CTCSS and 108 DCS encode/decode, DTMF encode/decode, 5-tone encode/decode, multi-tone decode, up to 16 tones community repeater operation and CW ID transmission. LED indicators provide quick and easy monitoring of repeater status and the 8-character ANI/ENI ID display lets you read the pre-programmed message when an ANI code is received.
The VXR-7000 is capable of remote or local operation. You can also connect a 12-volt rechargeable battery for uninterrupted operation during a power failure. Other features include timeout timer, hang timer and a guard timer. The 7000 also includes a D-Sub 25-pin accessory connector, RJ45 line jack and external speaker. The VXR-7000 can be rack mounted and will accept an optional internal duplexer.
Includes one Vertex Standard VXR-7000 UHF or VHF digital repeater, AC power cord, spare fuses, installation manual and three year warranty.
NoteNOTE: An optional duplexer is available for this repeater. The duplexer must be tuned by the manufacturer. The price displayed for the duplexer includes the price of the duplexer plus the manufacturer's tuning charge.
Vertex VXR-7000 Features
- 16 Channels
- 450-480Mhz UHF Frequencies (UHF Model)
- 150-174 MHz VHF Frequencies (VHF Model)
- 10-50W Adjustable
- 8-Character ANI/ENI ID Display
- LED Indicators
- Power Selectable
- 47 CTCSS / 108 DCS Encode/Decode
- Emergency Alert Notification
- Five-tone Encode/Decode
- Optional Duplexer Available
- PC Programmable
- D-Sub 25-Pin Accessory Connector
- Audio Accessory Connector
- Built-in Power Supply
- EIA Rack Mount Size
- Battery Backup Connector
- Three Year Manufacturer Warranty
Included with the Vertex VXR-7000
- Vertex Standard VXR-7000 Series UHF or VHF Desktop Repeater / Base Station
- AC Power Cord
- Spare 5A AC Fuse (Q0000005)
- Spare 20A DC Fuse (Q0000079)
- Installation Guide
Vertex VXR-7000 Specifications
- Dimensions: 4.5 x 12.8 x 15.4 inches (115 x 325 x 391.5 mm)
- Weight: 22 lbs (10 kg)
- Antenna Connector Type: N Female (RX) / N Female (TX)