The Vertex Standard VXR-9000 Repeater / Base Station combines extended range with reliable performance to deliver your two way radio communications where you need them. The VXR-9000 is a 50W commercial grade dual-purpose repeater that also performs as a rack mount base station.
The VXR-9000 is available in VHF and UHF versions with up to 32 programmed channels and Priority Channel scanning. It features 47 CTCSS and 108 DCS encode/decode, multi-tone decode and CW ID transmission. It also has 6 dual function programmable keys, LED indicators and a 2 digit numerical LED display.
The VXR-9000 is designed for high reliability with a thermostatically controlled cooling fan, backup power connection with alarm and programmable power switching. It can also be programmed with a five-step sequence of commands for specific operations.
The 9000 also includes a D-Sub 25-pin accessory connector, circuit protection fuse and external speaker. The VXR-9000 is designed as a rack mount unit with built-in handles and will accept an optional internal duplexer for full duplex operation.
Includes one Vertex Standard VXR-9000 UHF or VHF digital repeater, DC power cord, 15A blade fuse, knob cap, name plate, installation manual and three year manufacturer warranty.
NoteNOTE: An optional duplexer is available for this repeater. The duplexer must be tuned. The price displayed for the duplexer includes the price of the duplexer plus the tuning charge.
Vertex VXR-9000 Features
- 32 Channels
- 450-490Mhz UHF Frequencies (UHF Model)
- 148-174 MHz VHF Frequencies (VHF Model)
- 10-50W Adjustable (100W Version Optional)
- Priority Channel Scan
- LED Indicators and 2 Digit Numeric LED Display
- 6 Dual Function Programmable Keys
- Power Selectable
- 47 CTCSS / 108 DCS Encode/Decode
- Emergency Alert Notification
- Multi-tone Decode
- Optional Duplexer Available
- PC Programmable
- DSub 25-Pin Accessory Connector
- Audio Accessory Connector
- Built-in Rack Handles
- Internal Power Supply Available (Optional)
- EIA Rack Mount Size
- Battery Backup Connector w/Auto Switching and Alert
- Three Year Manufacturer Warranty
Included with the Vertex VXR-9000
- Vertex Standard VXR-9000 Series UHF or VHF Desktop Repeater / Base Station
- DC Power Cord
- 15A Blade Fuse (Q0000075)
- Knob Cap (RA0506900)
- Name Plate (RA0508500)
- Operating Manual
Vertex VXR-9000 Specifications
- Dimensions: 3.5 x 19 x 13.5 inches (88 x 483 x 343 mm)
- Weight: 21.4 lbs (9.7 kg) (50W model)
- Antenna Connector Type: BNC Female (RX) / N Female (TX)