The SE200-M4 heavy duty two wire surveillance earpiece is a great option when discrete communications are required. The SE200-M4 features a quick release style mushroom tipped surveillance earpiece. A Push-to-talk (PTT) button / microphone is on a separate extended length wire that can be clipped to your lapel (clip included), hidden inside a pocket, or routed down a sleeve.
- Transparent "surveillance style" tube connects to earpiece speaker
- Clear, mushroom shaped speaker fits directly into ear
- Quick release connector for earpiece tube
- Push-to-talk button is attached to separate extended length wire.
- Push-to-talk button can be clipped to lapel, stored inside a pocket, or fed down a sleeve and held in hand (for "secret service" style communications)
- Heavy duty lapel clips attached to both PTT button and base of earpiece
- Earpiece wire: 40 inches. PTT wire: 52 inches. Both are measured from the radio connector.
- OEM packaging
- Works with the following Motorola models: GP1GP-140, 320, 328, 329, 338, 339, 340, 360, 380, 640, 650, 680, 1280, PR-860, HT-750, 1250, 1250LS, 1550, 1550XLS, MTX-850, 850LS, 950, 960, 8250, 8250LS, 9250, PR-860, PRO-5150, 5350, 5450, 5550, 5750, 7150, 7350, 7450, 7550, 7750, 9150, PTX-700, 760, 780 radios. Also compatible with the HYT TC980 radio.