The SE200-S8 heavy duty two wire surveillance earpiece is a great option when discrete communications are required. The SE200-S8 features a quick release style mushroom tipped surveillance earpiece. A Push-to-talk (PTT) button / microphone is on a separate extended length wire that can be clipped to your lapel (clip included), hidden inside a pocket, or routed down a sleeve.
- Transparent "surveillance style" tube connects to earpiece speaker
- Clear, mushroom shaped speaker fits directly into ear
- Quick release connector for earpiece tube
- Push-to-talk button is attached to separate extended length wire.
- Push-to-talk button can be clipped to lapel, stored inside a pocket, or fed down a sleeve and held in hand (for "secret service" style communications)
- Heavy duty lapel clips attached to both PTT button and base of earpiece
- Earpiece wire: 40 inches. PTT wire: 52 inches. Both are measured from the radio connector.
- OEM packaging
- Works with Icom: IC-F30G, IC-F30GT, IC-F30GS, IC-F31, IC-F31GS, IC-F31GT, IC-F40G, ICF40GS, IC-F40GT, IC-F41G, IC-F50, IC-F50V, IC-F51, IC-F60, IC-F60V, IC-F61, F70, F80, M87/88, IC-F3061 Series, IC-F4061 Series, IC-F3161 Series, ICF4161 Series