The XLT Communications TM100-V1 throat microphone is the perfect device for those in high noise environments. This is a two-wire throat mic, with the wire for the push-to-talk (PTT) button split away to attach to your finger. This is a great option for paintball players, or for other situation where the hands are not free to reach for the talk button. A clear surveillance style earpiece with mushroom tipped connector fits securely inside the ear.
- Flexible throat microphone wraps around neck and transmits from vibrations in the throat. Background noise is not transmitted.
- Clear surveillance style tube wraps behind the ear with earpiece fitting securely inside the ear.
- Two-wire design allows Push-to-talk button to be attached to finger (or other location) for ultimate convenience (round hook and loop fastener included)
- Includes two mushroom tipped earpieces (one clear, one peach)
- Great for those needing a flexible location for the push-to-talk button, such as paintball players, or for those in high wind / noise environments
- OEM packaging
- Fits Motorola/ Vertex Standard: Two mounting screws - eVerge EVX-261, EVX-531, EVX-534, EVX-539, VX-130, VX-160, VX-180, VX-210, VX-210A, VX-261, VX-264, VX-300, VX-400, VX-410, VX-420, VX-230, VX-231, VX-350, VX-351, VX-354, VX-451, VX-454, VX-459