The XLT Communications TM250-V1 is single transducer throat microphone with a surveillance earpiece. The TM250 is great for two way communication in a high noise environment. It is lightwight, easy to use and adjustable, allowing it to fit various neck sizes. The XLT TM250 features a single wire throat mic with an in-line push-to-talk (PTT) button and lapel clip. The clear, surveillance style tube with mushroom tipped earpiece fits securely inside the ear canal and will work in either ear.
- Flexible throat microphone wraps around neck and transmits from vibrations in the throat. Background noise is not transmitted.
- Throat mic is adjustable from 12 to 14 inches
- Perfect for high noise environments
- Clear surveillance style tube wraps behind the ear with earpiece fitting securely inside the ear.
- Reversible earpiece works in either ear
- Single wire design with in-line Push-to-talk button with heavy-duty lapel clip
- Push-to-talk button can be clipped to lapel, stored inside a pocket, or fed down a sleeve and held in hand (for "secret service" style communications)
- OEM packaging
- Fits Motorola/ Vertex Standard: Two mounting screws - eVerge EVX-261, EVX-531, EVX-534, EVX-539, VX-130, VX-160, VX-180, VX-210, VX-210A, VX-261, VX-264, VX-300, VX-400, VX-410, VX-420, VX-230, VX-231, VX-350, VX-351, VX-354, VX-451, VX-454, VX-459