The Digital DMR Ham Radio Base Station Kit from BTWR Essentials is your discount ticket to the exciting world of digital amateur radio! Compiled by hams for hams, this kit has everything you need to get you started as a DMR amateur radio operator at minimal cost!
The Digital DMR Ham Radio Base Station Kit is a great training package for an amateur radio club Technician License class or instructional program. It comes in handy for hams who are new to DMR digital radio and want to build a ham shack on a budget. It's the perfect gift for that ham in your life who wants a digital mobile or base station radio to Get On The Air.
The Digital Ham Radio Base Station Kit includes: The TYT MD-9600 Dual Band UHF/VHF Base/Mobile Digital DMR Amateur Radio
- The premiere mobile/base DMR digital radio is also affordable! It offers up to 45 watts UHF and 50 watts VHF operation in analog and digital modes. It features 1000 Channels, with CTCSS and DSC, channels scan, priority scan and TDMA technology. It also features Private Call, Group Call and All Call. It includes Lone worker mode, power save mode, low power alarm, an emergency alarm and VOX capability. The MD-9600 has an LCD display, programmable function keys on the console, a hand mic with programmable keys, two built-in LEDs and a DTMF keypad.
The TYT MD-9600 is also repeater capable and compatible with Motorola TRBO and DMR Tier II. TYT TH-1380 30A Switching Power Supply
- This full featured power supply turns your MD-9600 DMR Digital mobile radio into a bona fide base station! It has an input voltage of 110V/220V AC and an output voltage of 13.8V DC adjustable between 9.0v and 15.0v. Tram 1185 Amateur Dual-Band Magnet Antenna
- This Dual band 144-148/440-450MHz antenna is 19" tall and offers great range and performance! USB Programming Cable
- Connects your TYT radio to your computer for fast and easy programming!
The Ham Radio Digital Mobile/Base Station Kit also includes a mobile mounting bracket, DC power cable, mounting hardware, and an owner's manual. NOTE: Photo of power supply for illustrative purposes only. Actual appearance and front panel features of power supply may vary.
Optional Ham Radio License Manual
The ARRL Ham Radio License Manual has all you need to get your first ham license and become an Amateur Radio Operator! It's the official ARRL license manual for the study and preparation of the Level 1 Technician License exam. New Fourth Edition!
Add the ARRL Ham Radio License Manual to your Digital Ham Radio Kit and save!
Tytera MD-9600 Features
- 1000 Channels
- 136-174MHz VHF Frequencies
- 400-480MHz UHF Frequencies
- Repeater Capable
- AMBE+2™ Digital Vocoder
- Encryption (Digital Mode Only)
- Private Call/Group Call/All Call
- 45W/25W Output Power
- Hi/Low Power Selectable
- Emergency Alarm
- Channel Scan
- Priority Scan
- Talk Around
- Color LED Display
- Lighted LED Keypad
- Text Messaging
- LED Status Light On Hand Mic
- Low Battery Alert
- Battery Saver
- Timeout Timer
- Audible Button Beeps
- Voice Prompts
- Cloning Capable
- PC Programmable (Optional Software and Cable Required)
- Programmable Multifunction Key
- MIL-STD-810 C/D/E
- Digital/Analog Combined
- Lone Worker Mode
- One Year Manufacturer Warranty
Included with the Tytera MD-9600
- Tytera TYT MD-9600 DMR Digital Mobile Radio
- Hand Microphone
- Mounting Bracket
- Mounting Hardware
- DC Power Cable
- Owners Manual
- TYT TH-1380 30A Switching Power Supply
- AC Power Cord
- Tram 1185 Amateur Dual-Band Magnet Antenna
- TYT TYT-PROG-9600 USB Programming Cable
- TYT USB Cable Driver and Programming Software CD
Tytera MD-9600 Specifications
- Dimensions: 5.62 x 1.96.4 x 6.88 inches (143 x 50 x 175 mm)
- Antenna connector type: SO-239 (UHF Female)