Expand the range of your DLR or DTR radios and eliminate dead spots with the Cane Wireless DRX1020 Digital Range Extender! The DRX1020 allows you to maximize coverage of your Motorola DLR and DTR Series digital radios and bridge communication gaps across your entire on-site operation. It uses the same Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) technology as the DLR1020, DTR600 and other Motorola 900MHz digital radios for complete compatibility and proper performance against interference. Easy to set up and easy to use, the DRX1020 is the perfect companion to your Motorola DLR or DTR radio fleet! Plus, it's license-free!
The DRX1020 consists of a Motorola DLR receiver and transmitter that link together to create a 900MHz digital repeater. It operates on AC power with a battery backup to provide up to 10 hours of emergency uptime in case of an outage. This also allows you to set it up for use at a temporary jobsite or event.
Set-up and installation of the DRX1020 is plug-n-play. It can be used out-of-the box with your
DTR or DLR series radios on default Channel 1 with no programming required. Programming can also be customized using the CPS software for your DLR or DTR radio, without the need to modify the programming of your existing radio fleet.
Need more coverage? No problem. Add more DRX1020 kits to extend your range even further!
The DRX1020 is also made to last. It meets MIL-SPEC 810 specifications for demanding business environments and includes a one year warranty for repair or replacement.
The Cane Wireless DRX1020 Digital Range Extender comes ready to plug-n-play with receiver, transmitter, micro-USB power supply, 25 foot patch cable, installation instructions, owner's manual and a one year manufacturer warranty.
Cane Wireless DRX1020 Features
- 1 Channel
- 900 Mhz ISM FHSS Frequencies
- Frequency Hopping Technology
- 1.0 Watt Output Power
- Uses Rechargeable Battery Pack
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery Pack Included
- Includes Drop-In Battery Charger
- Micro-USB Power Supply
- Fills Communication Dead Spots
- Programmable Private or Public Talk Group
- Up to 8 Hours battery Back-up
- 3 Call Alert Tones
- PC Configurable (cable sold separately)
- Compatible with Motorola DTR & DLR Series Radios
- Plug-n-Play Installation
- Meets MIL-SPEC 810 Specifications
- One Year Manufacturer Warranty
Included with the Cane Wireless DRX1020
- Cane Wireless DRX1020 Digital Range Extender (1 RX Unit and 1 TX Unit)
- Micro-USB Power Supply
- CW-025RJ11 25 FT Patch Cable
- Installation and User Manual
- Warranty Card
Motorola DRX1020 Specifications
- Dimensions: 5.50" H x 5.25" W x 1.63" D (139.7mm x 133.35mm x 41.40)
- Weight (with battery): 13 oz. (368.54 g)
- Battery Life (with 1800mAh Battery): 10 hours @ 10/10/80 duty cycle