The Cobra MR F77 combines short and long range communication with GPS reception for maximum marine radio operation! This fixed mount VHF marine transceiver operates 1 or 25 watts on U.S., Canada and international channels. It is also pre-programmed with ten (10) NOAA weather channels and produces both audible and visual alerts if threatening weather approaches your vessel.
The MR-F77 has Class-D (DSC) Digital Selective Calling with instant access to channels 16 and 9, plus a built-in distress signal button in case of an emergency. The built-in GPS receiver displays coordinates on the large front panel screen and automatically sends your location with DSC calls. The MR-F77 also has NMEA in and output to display information transmitted by other vessels to your chartplotter.
The MR F77 is loaded with features, such as a large, illuminated LCD display and illuminated keys, channel scan, channel names, Triwatch, automatic radio check, signal strength meter, and Cobra's unique and popular Rewind-Say-Again® feature, which automatically records the last 20 seconds of incoming audio. It is also equipped with a noise-cancelling microphone to block out background noise, plus an external speaker and PA speaker output for receiving audio.
The MR-F77 is ready for maritime adventure. It meets IPX8 (JIS8) standards and is submersible in up to one meter of water for up to 30 minutes. It's compact, durable and comes with a flush mount kit for quick and easy installation in your vessel.
The Cobra Marine MR F77 is available in your choice of black (MR F77B) or white (MR F77W) models.
Note Antennas are required for operation of mobile marine two way radios and are sold separately.
Cobra Marine MR F77B/MR F77W Features
- All U.S., Canadian & International Marine Channels
- VHF Marine Channels
- Class-D DSC
- VHF Marine Frequencies
- 1 or 25 Watt Output Power
- 10 NOAA Weather Channels
- NOAA Weather Alerts
- Noise Canceling Microphone
- Rewind-Say-Again™ Digital Voice
- Channel Scan
- Adjustable Squelch
- Backlit LCD Display
- Illuminated Keys
- Power Selectable
- Signal Strength Meter
- Timeout Timer
- DSC Distress Button and Instant Access to Channels 16 and 9
- Monitor Channel
- Button Beeps
- Memory Channels
- Channel Names
- IPX8/JIS8 Water Resistant
- Burp Speaker Draining
- External Speaker and Public Address (PA) Speaker Connector
- External Alarm Input
- Built-In GPS/NMEA In and Out
- Automatic Radio Check
- Three Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Mobile Radio
Included with the Cobra Marine MR F77B/MR F77W
- Cobra MR F77B or MR F77W Class-D Fixed Mount VHF Marine Radio w/GPS
- Noise Canceling Microphone
- In-Dash Flush Mount Kit
- Over/Under Console C Bracket
- Microphone Hanger
- GPS Interface Cable
- Warning Sticker
- Owner's Manual
Cobra Marine MR F77B/MR F77W Specifications
- Dimensions: 7.12" L x 2.25" W x 6.25" H (180mm L x 57mm H x 159mm H)
- Weight: 2 lbs 6.8 oz (1100g)
- Antenna Connector Type: SO-239 (UHF Female)