You need push-to-talk communication without physically touching the button. It must be completely hands-free. You need the Astra G36 Wireless Bracelet! The G36 lets you communicate over your two way radio without touching the PTT by simply moving the wireless bracelet on your wrist towards your mic!
The Astra G36 is easy to use by anyone with no technical knowledge required. Simply plug in your earpiece, clip on your mic and put the wireless bracelet on your wrist. Move your wrist within 1 to 2 inches from the mic whenever you want to talk, and the G36 does the rest!
The Astra G36 is great for dental hygienists, doctors, nurses, food service personnel and anyone else who needs to operate a radio without touching it. No need to wrap your PTT in plastic or constantly change gloves when you touch it. The G36 works without physical contact with the PTT button, so you can communicate in a sterile environment without compromise!
- C-ring earpiece is flexible and lightweight
- Adjustable earpiece rests outside on left or right ear
- Clip-on in line push-to-talk (PTT) switch and mic
- Wireless bracelet is waterproof and can be worn on or under gloves
- Cord length: more than 48 in. (1219mm) plus hardware
- Model number G36
- Choose the connector type above to fit your Kenwood or Motorola radio.