You want a digital two way radio with the look, feel and durability of the Icom F1000/F2000 series? Here it is! The Icom IC-F1000D/IC-F2000D digital two way radio is the slim, dustproof, feature packed portable that can take long hours and heavy workloads each and every day. This heavy duty handheld is compact, powerful, and digital
, with a large 36mm, 800mW speaker and a built-in BTL amplifier to enable clear audio for reliable communications in busy, noisy, areas with or without a roof. The ICF1000D / IC-F2000D series is IP67 waterproof with dust tight protection and meets Mil-STD-810 C, D, E, F, and G specifications.
The IC-F1000D operates on 136-174 VHF frequencies at up to 5 watts. The IC-F2000D operates on the UHF band, with 400-470MHz frequencies at up to 4 watts of output power. Both versions have 16 channels and IDAS™ digital mode with 4-level FSK modulation and the NXDN™ common air interface for true 6.25kHz spectrum efficiency, high audio clarity and even higher security – even at the edges of communication range.
The F1000D / F2000D may be compact, but it's packed with a plethora of features, such as built-in 2-Tone and 5-Tone, CTCSS and DCS signaling for group communications in analog mode and Type-D single-site trunking, voting scan for multi-site conventional operation, individual/group calls, remote monitor, and 15-bit digital voice scrambler in IDAS™ NXDN™ digital mode. It's also MDC 1200 compatible, allowing for additional programmable features such as PTT ID, RX radio check and Stun/Kill/Revive.
The Icom F2000 is specifically designed to enhance your safety in the workplace, so emergency features are also a standard. It has intelligent emergency functions, such as Lone Worker, Man Down and built-in motion sensing to detect its position and state of motion. An emergency alert and an escalating alarm are also part of the IC-F1000D and IC-F2000D package.
The IC-F2000D is made for long, strenuous, active work days. It comes standard with a waterproof Lithium-ion battery pack to provide up to 12 hours of operating time between charges.
The Icom IC-F1000D / IC-F2000D comes equipped with a Li-ion battery pack, belt clip and a removable antenna. Easy to carry and easy to use, the F1000D / F2000D keeps your operators connected to keep your business in operation.
NOTE: Desktop charger and AC adapter sold separately.
Icom IC-F1000D/IC-F2000D Features
- 16 Channels
- 400-470 MHz UHF Frequencies (UHF Model)
- 136-174MHz VHF Frequencies (VHF Model)
- Type-D Single Site Trunking
- CTCSS and DTCS Codes (Analog Mode)
- 5W (VHF) / 4W (UHF) Transmit Power
- Repeater Capable
- AMBE+2™ Digital Vocoder
- Voting Scan For Multi-Site Conventional Operation
- Li-ion Battery Pack
- Li-ion Rechargeable Battery Included
- Battery Charger
- Escalating Alarm
- Emergency Alert (TX)
- Digital Voice Scrambler (15-bit)
- Cloning Capable
- Channel Scan
- Scan Channel Delete
- Lone Worker Mode
- LED Status Light
- Power Selectable
- Low Battery Alert
- Power Saver
- PC Configurable
- Timeout Timer
- Channel Announcement
- Drop-In Charge Capable
- IP67 Dust and Waterproof
- Audio Accessory Connector
- MIL-STD-810-C, D, E, F and G
- Two Tone and Five Tone Codes (Analog Mode)
- NXDN™ IDAS™ Digital Mode Operation
- Digital and Analog Modes
- Optional GPS Speaker Microphone Available
- MDC 1200 Compatible
- Stun/Kill/Revive (RX)
- Two Year Manufacturer Warranty
Included with the Icom IC-F1000D/IC-F2000D
- Icom F1000D (VHF) or F2000D (UHF) Two Way Radio
- Lithium-ion Rechargeable Battery Pack
- Belt Clip
- Removable Antenna
- Owners Manual
Icom IC-1000D/IC-F2000D Specifications
- Dimensions: 52.2×111.8×30.3 mm; 2.06×4.4×1.19 in (With BP-280)
- Weight: 260g; 9.17oz (With MB-133 and BP-280)
- Battery Life: (Approx.) 12 hours (With BP-279)
- Antenna connector type: J Female