LIMITED TIME OFFER - BUY RADIOS FOR YOUR SCHOOL, GET CASH BACK! - Click the "Rebate Offer for Schools!" tab above for details.
Introducing the Motorola MOTOTRBO™ SL300 Portable Radio! Ultra slim design meets rugged portability to create an analog and digital PTT solution for your in-house or field operation. Less than one inch thick and boasting up to 3 watts of power, the SL300 is a small, yet powerful two way radio designed to keep you and your staff efficiently connected.
The SL300 gives you the voice improved quality, range and battery life of a digital radio while maintaining compatibility with your existing radio fleet. With the ability to work in both analog and digital modes, you can retain your current analog operations and migrate to the latest digital technology at your own pace.
The SL300 is available in your choice of UHF of VHF models featuring either 2 channels without a display or 99 channels with an Active View display. The display version is a matrix of LED lights behind the radio housing for an innovative look that's both uniquely different and easy to view.
The SL300 features Range Max technology with a patented antenna for enhanced range. It has programmable buttons, adjustable power levels, group call, private call, manual site roam, talkaround, channel monitor and scan options. It has audible voice prompts so you can keep your eyes off the radio while you stay on task. It is also repeater capable.
It's slim and small, but it's also rugged. The Motorola SL300 is rated MIL-STD 810D and. It is rated IP54 dust and water resistant.
The Motorola MOTOTRBO™ SL300 comes with antenna, battery pack, belt clip, charger and a three year manufacturer warranty.
Motorola SL300 Features
- 2 Channels or 99 Channels
- 403-470Mhz UHF Frequencies (UHF Model)
- 136-174 MHz VHF Frequencies (VHF Model)
- 3W Output Power With Range Max Technology
- Repeater Capable
- AMBE +2™ Digital Vocoder
- Uses Li-ion Rechargeable Battery Packs
- Rechargeable Li-ion Battery Pack Included
- Includes Charger
- Emergency Alert
- Hands-Free Internal (VOX) Mode
- All Call/Group Call/Selective Call (Digital Mode)
- Voice Announcement
- Auto-Range Transpond System (ARTS™) Alert
- Talk Around
- Call Alert
- Channel Scan
- Priority Scan
- Nuisance Channel Delete
- Lone Worker Mode
- LED Status Light
- Backlit Display
- Power Selectable
- Low Battery Alert
- Transmit Battery Saver
- Programmable Buttons
- PC Programmable (Optional Software and Cable Required)
- Password Lock
- Monitor Channel
- Adjustable Gain
- Voice Announcement
- Micro USB Port
- Plug-In Charge Capable
- IP54 Water / Dust Resistant
- Audio Accessory Connector
- Meets MIL-STD 810 C, D, E, F and G Rating
- Internal Speaker
- MDC 1200 Compatible
- Three Year Manufacturer Warranty
Included with the Motorola SL300
- Motorola SL300 UHF or VHF Digital Portable Two Way Radio
- Li-ion Battery
- Swivel Holster
Motorola SL300 Specifications
- Dimensions: 4.95 X 2.17 x 0.87 in (125.7 X 55.0 X 22.0 mm)
- Weight (with Battery): 5.84 oz (165.6 g) UHF / 5.96 oz (168.9 g) VHF
Buy Radios For Your School, Get Cash Back!
For a limited time, K-12 education institutions can get a cash rebate with purchase of Motorola EVX-261, SL300 and CP200d two way radios! Enhance safety and security at your school campus with these special savings!
The following Motorola radios are eligible for this rebate offer:
- EVX-261 - $10 rebate per radio
- SL300 - $12 rebate per radio
- CP200d - $15 rebate per radio
This offer is fulfilled by the manufacturer, so your rebate will be sent to you after Motorola receives your online redemption claim. Offer valid from July 1 to September 30, 2018. Purchaser must redeem the rebate online at www.MyRadioRebate.com
within 30 days of receiving invoice. Rebate is sent in the form of a pre-paid card. Other rules and restrictions apply.Read the promotional flyer
for details. NOTE: Only K-12 schools in the U.S. and Canada are eligible for this offer. It is void where prohibited by law.