Introducing the Motorola MOTOTRBO™ SL300 Portable Radio! Ultra slim design meets rugged portability to create an analog and digital PTT solution for your in-house or field operation. Less than one inch thick and boasting up to 3 watts of power, the SL300 is a small, yet powerful two way radio designed to keep you and your staff efficiently connected.
The SL300 gives you the voice improved quality, range and battery life of a digital radio while maintaining compatibility with your existing radio fleet. With the ability to work in both analog and digital modes, you can retain your current analog operations and migrate to the latest digital technology at your own pace.
The SL300 is available in your choice of UHF of VHF models featuring either 2 channels without a display or 99 channels with an Active View display. The display version is a matrix of LED lights behind the radio housing for an innovative look that's both uniquely different and easy to view.
The SL300 features Range Max technology with a patented antenna for enhanced range. It has programmable buttons, adjustable power levels, group call, private call, manual site roam, talkaround, channel monitor and scan options. It has audible voice prompts so you can keep your eyes off the radio while you stay on task. It is also repeater capable.
It's slim and small, but it's also rugged. The Motorola SL300 is rated MIL-STD 810D and. It is rated IP54 dust and water resistant.
The Motorola MOTOTRBO™ SL300 comes with antenna, battery pack, belt clip, charger and a three year manufacturer warranty.
Motorola SL300 Features
- 2 Channels or 99 Channels
- 403-470Mhz UHF Frequencies (UHF Model)
- 136-174 MHz VHF Frequencies (VHF Model)
- 3W Output Power With Range Max Technology
- Repeater Capable
- AMBE +2™ Digital Vocoder
- Uses Li-ion Rechargeable Battery Packs
- Rechargeable Li-ion Battery Pack Included
- Includes Charger
- Emergency Alert
- Hands-Free Internal (VOX) Mode
- All Call/Group Call/Selective Call (Digital Mode)
- Voice Announcement
- Auto-Range Transpond System (ARTS™) Alert
- Talk Around
- Call Alert
- Channel Scan
- Priority Scan
- Nuisance Channel Delete
- Lone Worker Mode
- LED Status Light
- Backlit Display
- Power Selectable
- Low Battery Alert
- Transmit Battery Saver
- Programmable Buttons
- PC Programmable (Optional Software and Cable Required)
- Password Lock
- Monitor Channel
- Adjustable Gain
- Voice Announcement
- Micro USB Port
- Plug-In Charge Capable
- IP54 Water / Dust Resistant
- Audio Accessory Connector
- Meets MIL-STD 810 C, D, E, F and G Rating
- Internal Speaker
- MDC 1200 Compatible
- Two Year Manufacturer Warranty
Included with the Motorola SL300
- Motorola SL300 UHF or VHF Digital Portable Two Way Radio
- Li-ion Battery
- Swivel Holster
Motorola SL300 Specifications
- Dimensions: 4.95 X 2.17 x 0.87 in (125.7 X 55.0 X 22.0 mm)
- Weight (with Battery): 5.84 oz (165.6 g) UHF / 5.96 oz (168.9 g) VHF
From now until the end of February 2020 you can receive up to a $300 rebate* with the purchase of 10 SL300 MOTOTRBO portable two way radios!
The SL300 combines the enhanced audio quality, range and battery life of a digital radio while maintaining compatibility with your existing analog radios. Now you can get a $30 rebate per radio when you order 10 or more! Request a free quote!
Offer expires February 29, 2020.