Motorola delivers a new combination of performance and value with the VX-261! Enhanced audio, premium features and a universal battery system are all built into the VX-260 series to create a two way radio with efficiency, reliability and interoperability that gives you more for less.
The VX-261 has 16 channels, 1 group and 2 programmable keys for a custom configuration without complication. Its 700mW internal speaker boasts superior audio output so you hear or be heard loud and clear.
Signaling options such as MDC1200® FleetSync® 2-Tone and 5-Tone encode/decode and DTMF allow for seamless integration with other radios in your fleet. Interoperability isn't an option with the VX-261, it's a standard.
Safety is also a standard for the VX 261. You can program an emergency alert that can be activated at the press of a button. The Lone Worker feature is ideal for monitoring employees who work remotely. It is VOX capable, when using a VOX accessory. It's also a Motorola radio, which means ARTS™ is also built right in.
As for power? Not a problem. It uses the Motorola Universal Battery System (UNI), allowing you to use the same charger base used for charging all other VX Series radios using UNI battery packs, thus increasing energy interoperability.
The VX-261 comes with 1380mAh Li-ion UNI battery (2300mAh battery optional), UNI Desktop Charger, AC Adapter, Antenna, Belt Clip, User Guide and a 3 year manufacturer warranty from Motorola.
Motorola VX-260 Series radios are FCC Part 90 Narrowbanding Compliant. This product was formerly branded as the Vertex Standard VX-261. It is fully compatible with the previous Vertex Standard branded version.
Motorola VX-261 Features
- 16 Channels and 1 Group
- 450-512Mhz UHF Frequencies (UHF Model)
- 136-174 MHz VHF Frequencies (VHF Model)
- CTCSS/DCS Encode and Decode
- 5W/1W Output Power
- Uses Li-ion Rechargeable Battery Packs
- Rechargeable Li-ion Battery Pack Included
- Includes Charger
- Emergency Alert
- Hands-Free Internal (VOX) Mode (w/VOX Accessory)
- Radio To Radio Cloning Capable
- Auto-Range Transpond System (ARTS™) Alert
- Talk Around
- Call Alert
- Multiple Scan Options
- Nuisance Channel Delete
- Dual Channel Watch
- Lone Worker Mode
- 2 Programmable Keys
- PC Programmable (Optional Software and Cable Required)
- Timeout Timer
- Key Lock
- Monitor Channel
- Audible Button Beeps
- Drop-In Charge Capable
- IP55 Water / Dust Resistant
- Audio Accessory Connector
- Meets MIL-STD 810 C, D, E, F and G Rating
- Two Tone and Five Tone Encode/Decode
- MDC 1200® ANI Encode
- Three Year Manufacturer Warranty
Included with the Motorola VX-261
- Motorola VX-261 UHF or VHF Portable Two Way Radio
- Li-ion Battery
- Desktop Charger
- AC Adapter
- Belt Clip
- User Guide
Motorola VX-261 Specifications
- Dimensions: 4.3 x 2.3 x 1.3 in (109.2 x 58.4 x 32.3 mm) (w/FNB-V133LI-UNI)
- Weight (Approx.): 9.9 oz (281 g) w/FNB-V133LI-UNI, 11.6 oz (330 g) w/FNB-V134LI-UNI
- Antenna connector type: SMA Male (Motorola/Vertex)