Experience a new combination of performance and value with the Motorola VX-264! Premium features, enhanced audio, and a universal battery system are all built into the VX-264 two way radio for more efficiency, reliability and interoperability at less cost.
The VX-264 has 128 channels, 8 groups and 6 programmable keys for a customized configuration without complication. It has a 700mW internal speaker with superior audio output so you can hear or be heard loud and clear, even in high noise areas.
The 264 has signaling options such as MDC1200® FleetSybc® 2-Tone and 5-Tone encode/decode and DTMF for seamless integration with other radios in your fleet. Interoperability isn't an option on the VX-264, it's a standard.
Safety is also a standard for the VX 264. It allows you to program an emergency alert that can be activated at the mere press of a button and the Lone Worker feature is ideal for monitoring employees who work remotely. It also supports VOX when using a VOX accessory. It's a Motorola radio, so ARTS™ is built right in.
Charging up the VX-264 is not a problem. It uses the Motorola Universal Battery System (UNI), so you can use the same charger base to charge all other Motorola VX Series Radios using UNI battery packs, increasing energy interoperability.
The VX-264 comes with standard with a 1380mAh Li-ion UNI battery (2300mAh battery optional), UNI Desktop Charger, AC Adapter, Antenna, Belt Clip, User Guide and a 3 year manufacturer warranty from Motorola.
Motorola VX-260 Series radios are FCC Part 90 Narrowbanding Compliant. This product was formerly branded as the Vertex Standard VX-264. It is fully compatible with the previous Vertex Standard branded version.
Motorola VX-264 Features
- 128 Channels and 8 Groups
- 403-470Mhz/450-512Mhz UHF Frequencies (UHF Model)
- 136-174 MHz VHF Frequencies (VHF Model)
- CTCSS/DCS Encode and Decode
- 5W/1W Output Power
- Uses Li-ion Rechargeable Battery Packs
- Rechargeable Li-ion Battery Pack Included
- Includes Charger
- Emergency Alert
- Hands-Free Internal (VOX) Mode (w/VOX Accessory)
- Radio To Radio Cloning Capable
- Auto-Range Transpond System (ARTS™) Alert
- Talk Around
- Call Alert
- Multiple Scan Options
- Nuisance Channel Delete
- Dual Channel Watch
- Lone Worker Mode
- 8-Character Alphanumeric Backlit Display
- 6 Programmable Keys
- PC Programmable (Optional Software and Cable Required)
- Timeout Timer
- Key Lock
- Monitor Channel
- Audible Button Beeps
- Drop-In Charge Capable
- IP55 Water / Dust Resistant
- Audio Accessory Connector
- Meets MIL-STD 810 C, D, E, F and G Rating
- Two Tone and Five Tone Encode/Decode
- MDC 1200® ANI Encode
- Three Year Manufacturer Warranty
Included with the Motorola VX-264
- Motorola VX-264 UHF or VHF Portable Two Way Radio
- Li-ion Battery
- Desktop Charger
- AC Adapter
- Belt Clip
- User Guide
Motorola VX-264 Specifications
- Dimensions: 4.3 x 2.3 x 1.3 in (109.2 x 58.4 x 32.3 mm) (w/FNB-V133LI-UNI)
- Weight (Approx.): 9.9 oz (281 g) w/FNB-V133LI-UNI, 11.6 oz (330 g) w/FNB-V134LI-UNI
- Antenna connector type: SMA Male (Motorola/Vertex)