HUG-P all-purpose polyolefin extruded tubing is easy to use. It slips over your RG-58 coax cable and heated to provide a tight-fitting mechanical bond. The tubing retains form stability throughout its temperature range and will not cold-flow or melt. HUG-P is also irradiated and thermally stable.
HUG-P Heat Shrink Tubing for RG-58 coax cable
- Length: 4 Ft
- Diameter (Min. ID before shrinkage): 1/4"
- Recovers to 1/8"
- Recovered nominal wall thickness: .025"
- Controlled shrinkage to the correct predetermined size takes place within seven seconds at 225F to 255F
- Longitudinal shrinkage is 5% maximum when completely recovered
- Temperature may range from 235F to 300F when used in an oven
- Conforms to MIL-I-23053B/5 CLASS 1 & 2 AMS-3636B
- Operating Temperature Range: -55C to 135C
- Works with RG58 coax cable
Note: The tubing is a high temperature material but is flammable and will burn. However, when shrunk over non-flammable or flame-resistant components such as connectors, terminal and wire, the entire assembly should not support combustion.