Managing a fleet of two way radios on a project can become a project in itself, especially when your managing other equipment too. Just keeping track of every radio and accessory while onsite is tough enough, but keeping it all together on the move? You don't have time to worry about that. You won't have to, either, with the Seahorse SE710 Protective Equipment Case!
The Seahorse SE710 is a sturdy, protective case with diced foam that you can easily modify to fit the form of each individual radio and radio accessory in your fleet. It's airtight, watertight and dustproof to MIL-STD810-F and IP67 standards to keep your radios safe from the elements while transit or just in storage waiting to be used.
- Automatic pressure purge system
- Perimeter seal
- ACCU-Form foam is diced so you can customize it to fit your needs
- Latches with plastic non-corrosive locks
- Molded-in padlock holes fits standard size Masterlocks®
- Watertight, airtight and dustproof
- Meets MIL-STD810F 512.4 and IP67 standards
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Holds 6-12 two way radios
- Manufacturer Lifetime Guarantee
Protect your gear while in storage or on the go with the SE-710 protective waterproof case from Seahorse!
Seahorse SE-710 Specifications
- Outside Dimensions: 20.10 in. (L) x 15.53 in. (W) x 5.30 in. (H) (51.054 cm x 39.4462 cm x 13.462 cm)
- Inside Dimensions: 18.30 in. (L) x 13.20 in. (W) x 4.07 in. (H) (46.482 cm x 33.528 cm x 10.3378 cm)
- Case Weight: 7.16 lbs