You need to get your entire fleet of radios to the job site and back again safe, sound and in working order. The problem is, there are so many of them, not to mention batteries, chargers and other accessories you'll need to have on site. How do you keep it all together while in transit? Not to worry. The Seahorse SE-720 Protective Equipment Case can do it for you!
The Seahorse SE720 is a molded travel and storage case with diced foam that you can easily conform to fit the shape of each individual radio and radio accessory in your fleet. It's airtight, watertight and dustproof to MIL-STD810-F and IP67 standards to keep your two way radios, accessories and other equipment safe from the elements while transit or just in storage waiting to be used.
- Automatic pressure purge system
- Perimeter seal
- ACCU-Form foam is diced so you can customize it to fit your needs
- Latches with plastic non-corrosive locks
- Molded-in padlock holes fits standard size Masterlocks®
- Watertight, airtight and dustproof
- Meets MIL-STD810F 512.4 and IP67 standards
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Holds 12-24 two way radios
- Manufacturer Lifetime Guarantee
Protect your gear while in storage or on the go with the SE-720 protective waterproof case from Seahorse!
Seahorse SE-720 Specifications
- Outside Dimensions: 20.10 in. (L) x 15.53 in. (W) x 7.34 in. (H) (51.054 cm x 39.4462 cm x 18.6436 cm)
- Inside Dimensions: 18.30 in. (L) x 13.20 in. (W) x 6.20 in. (H) (46.482 cm x 33.528 cm x 15.748 cm)
- Case Weight: 8.48 lbs