The Uniden Oceanus D UM415 is a powerful fixed mount marine radio in a compact, waterproof chassis that's ready for on-board installation. It can transmit on US, Canadian and International marine channels at 1 or 25 watts of power and is Class D DSC (Digital Select Calling) capable.
The Oceanus D UM415 is perfect for marine use in rough weather. It features NOAA weather and emergency alerts with S.A.M.E. technology, supports Triple Watch operation, and is JIS8 submersible in 1.5 meter of water for up to 30 minutes without damage.
The UM415 also features a full, easy to read dot matrix LCD display with large channel indicator and comes equipped with a rugged microphone with channel, up/down, scan and 16/9 keys.
The UM415 includes a mounting bracket and knobs, microphone hanger, mounting hardware, owner's manual and a 3 Year Water Protection Warranty. Available in black or white.
Note Antennas are required for operation of mobile marine two way radios and are sold separately.
Uniden Oceanus D UM415 Features
- USA, International andCanadian Marine Channels
- VHF Marine Channels
- Class-D DSC Class D (Digital Selective Calling)
- 1 Watt or 25 Watt Transmit Power
- S.A.M.E. Technology
- NOAA Weather Channels
- NOAA Weather Alert Tones
- Memory Channel Scan
- Dual/Triple Channel Watch
- Adjustable Squelch
- Large Backlit Dot Matrix LCD Display
- Power Selectable
- Monitor Channel
- Audible Button Beeps
- JIS8 Water Resistant
- JIS8 Submersible
- RoHS Lead Free
- GPS Support (Requires Optional GPS Receiver)
- Three Year Manufacturer Water Protection Warranty
- Mobile Radio
Included with the Uniden Oceanus D UM415
- Uniden Oceanus D UM415 Fixed Mount Submersible VHF Marine Radio
- Mounting Bracket and Knobs
- Microphone Hanger
- Mounting Hardware
- Owner's Manual
Uniden Oceanus D UM415 Specifications
- Dimensions: 6.57" (W)× 2.95" (H) × 5.08' (D)
- Metric Dimensions: 167mm x 75mm x 129mm
- Weight: 2 lbs. (0.90 kg.)
- Antenna Connector Type: SO-239 (UHF Female)