Prepare to reach the top level in ham radio with the popular Extra Class License study guide by Gordon West! The Extra Class FCC Element 4 Amateur Radio License Preparation study guide includes the complete 702 question pool effective July 1, 2012 to June 30, 2016.
- Fully illustrated text aids learning
- Questions reorganized for logical easy learning
- Highlighted key words in answer explanations
- Fun, educational answer explanations
- Over 125 addresses of helpful, educational web sites
- Frequency chart showing privileges
- Handy Extra class formulas
- List of VEC examiners
Includes bonus features!
- Bonus Audio CD: On The Air! Extra Class Operation with Gordon West WB6NOA
- FREE CQ Magazine trial subscription
- Free book with ARRL membership
Learn to become an Extra Class licensed ham operator the quick and easy way with the Extra Class Study Guide by Gordon West!
Topics Covered By The Extra Class Study Guide
- Chapter 1 - Extra Class License Privileges
- Chapter 2 - A Little Ham History
- Chapter 3 - Getting Ready For The Written Examination / Element 4 Question Pool
- Chapter 4 - Taking The General Class Examination
Softcover: 292 pages
Publisher: Master Publishing, Inc.; 2012-2016 Sixth Edition
Product Dimensions: 6 x 9 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.00 pounds