Enable communications from any location in your operation with the Q1 Series two way radio callbox from Ritron! The Q Series callbox can be placed indoors, outdoors, or virtually anywhere else you need it to maximize efficiency, improve safety and speed up response time for clients and co-workers on the job. No wires, trenching or construction for installation is needed. The Q1 deploys easily as a standalone callbox to connect with your mobile, handheld or stationary base station radios without the costly installation of a wired intercom system. It is programmable in the field or via PC with user adjustable settings.
The Ritron Q1 Series Callbox is available in UHF, VHF or license-free MURS versions with one channel and 154 interference eliminator codes. It has high-gain mic capability and a built-in speaker with high audio output to make it easy to hear in loud environments. It can be powered by 3 alkaline "D" Cell batteries (not included) or an optional external 12VDC adapter.
The Ritron Q1 Callbox is equipped with an internal antenna and a machined aluminum PTT button on the front of the housing for instant, simple operation. The rugged, polycarbonate gasket-sealed enclosure is durable, weatherproof and tamper resistant against vandals. It also has a standard flange mount hole pattern or easy installation with optional mounting brackets. The callbox housing is available in your choice of Hi-Viz Green or Black.
The Ritron Q1 Series Callbox comes with battery tray, metal wall-mount brackets, hardware, T-25 Torx bit (hollow point type), owner's manual and a one year manufacturer warranty.
Ritron Q Series Callbox Version Chart
|Model||Frequency||Band||Relay Control||Voice Message||Color|
Ritron Q1 Series Callbox Features
- 1 Channel
- UHF Frequencies (UHF Model)
- VHF Frequencies (VHF Model)/MURS Frequencies (MURS Model)
- 2 WattsTransmit Power (w/External 12VDC Power)
- Front Speaker
- 154 Interference Eliminator Codes
- Uses 3 Alkaline D-Cell Batteries
- DC or AC Power
- Automatic Turn-Off and Always-On Intercom Feature
- PC Configurable
- Field Programmable
- Normal or High Microphone Gain
- Adjustable Speaker Volume
- Internal Antenna
- Optional External Antenna (Requires Ritron PN 60201125)
- External AC Power Option (Requires RPS-EXPO-PLUS)
- Weather Resistant Housing
- One Year Manufacturer Warranty
Included with the Ritron Q1 Series Callbox
- Ritron Q1 Series 2-Way Radio Basic Callbox
- Mounting Brackets
- T-25 Torx Bit (Hollow Point Type)
- Owner's Manual
Ritron Q1 Specifications
- Dimensions: 7.0"H x 5.0"W x 3.0"D
- Weight: 2.75 lbs