Enable instant communications and access control with the Q7 Series two way radio callbox from Ritron! The Q7 Series callbox can be easily installed indoors, outdoors, or virtually anywhere else you need it to maximize operating efficiency, improve job safety and speed up the response time for both clients and co-workers on location. The Q7 can be easily deployed as a standalone callbox to connect with your mobile, handheld or stationary base station radios without the costly cabling, trenching or construction of a wired intercom system. Plus, it is both field and PC programmable with user adjustable settings.
The Ritron Q7 Series Callbox is available with your choice of either UHF, VHF or license-free MURS frequencies with one channel and 154 interference eliminator codes. It has high-gain mic capability and a built-in speaker with high audio output for easy listening in loud environments. The Q7 can be powered by 3 alkaline "D" Cell batteries (not included) or an optional external 12VDC adapter (sold separately).
The Q7 Callbox is more than just a two way radio in a box. It's equipped with a built-in relay control for long range, remote activation and control of gates and doors. It can also store up to 5 pre-recorded voice messages that are user recordable and programmable for playback on demand.
The Ritron Q7 Callbox is equipped with an internal antenna with an external antenna connection option for even greater range. The machined aluminum PTT button on the front of the housing allows anyone to initiate instant calls for simple operation. The rugged, polycarbonate gasket-sealed enclosure is durable, weatherproof and tamper resistant to deter outdoor wear, abuse and vandals. It also has a standard flange mount hole pattern or easy installation with optional mounting brackets. The callbox housing is available in your choice of Hi-Viz Green or Black.
The Ritron Q7 Series Callbox comes with battery tray, metal wall-mount brackets, hardware, T-25 Torx bit (hollow point type), owner's manual and a one year manufacturer warranty.
Ritron Q Series Callbox Version Chart
|Model||Frequency||Band||Relay Control||Voice Message||Color|
Ritron Q7 Series Callbox Features
- 1 Channel
- UHF Frequencies (UHF Model)
- VHF Frequencies (VHF Model)/MURS Frequencies (MURS Model)
- 2 WattsTransmit Power (w/External 12VDC Power)
- Front Speaker
- 154 Interference Eliminator Codes
- Uses 3 Alkaline D-Cell Batteries
- DC or AC Power
- Automatic Turn-Off and Always-On Intercom Feature
- PC Configurable
- Field Programmable
- Normal or High Microphone Gain
- Adjustable Speaker Volume
- Internal Antenna
- Optional External Antenna (Requires Ritron PN 60201125)
- External AC Power Option (Requires RPS-EXPO-PLUS)
- Weather Resistant Housing
- One Year Manufacturer Warranty
Included with the Ritron Q7 Series Callbox
- Ritron Q7 Series 2-Way Radio Callbox with Relay/Voice Message
- Mounting Brackets
- T-25 Torx Bit (Hollow Point Type)
- Owner's Manual
Ritron Q7 Specifications
- Dimensions: 7.0"H x 5.0"W x 3.0"D
- Weight: 2.75 lbs