Now you can have simple, clear two way wireless communication between you and the visitors at your door or gate! The Ritron OUTPOST® 1 Series Callbox provides safe and secure communication to your mobile, handheld or stationary base station radios without the costly installation of a wired intercom system.
The Ritron RQX-451 OUTPOST Callbox consists of a UHF two way radio transceiver that can be programmed for long range communication with virtually any other brand two way radio, providing up to five times the range of other wireless systems. The RQX-451 also works through radio repeaters for maximum distance.
The Ritron RQX-451 supports 77 UHF field or PC programmable frequencies and is wide or narrow band frequency compatible. The RQX-451 Outpost Callbox can be powered by 6 D cell batteries (not included) for truly wireless installation or wired external AC power (optional). The RQX-451 also features a Low Battery Alert, External Power Fail Alert, Call Tone and Adjustable Speaker Volume.
The Ritron RDX-451 Outpost Callbox is ideal for use indoors in controlled environments such as a warehouse, manufacturing plant, remote area of a large building or anywhere simplex radio communications in an interior, fixed location is needed.
Ritron RQX-451 Features
- 1 Channel
- 77 UHF Field Programmable Frequencies
- 1 or 2 WattsTransmit Power
- Repeater Capable
- Front Speaker
- Call Tone
- Uses 6 D Batteries
- DC or AC Power
- Automatic Turn-Off and Always-On Intercom Feature
- PC Configurable
- Field Programmable
- Reset Time Field Programmable
- Adjustable Microphone Gain
- Adjustable Speaker Volume
- External Removeable Antenna
- External AC Power Option (Requires RPS-EXPO-PLUS)
- Weather Resistant Housing
- Detachable Placard
- One Year Manufacturer Warranty
Included with the Ritron RQX-451
- Ritron RQX-451 Outpost 1 Series Basic Callbox (UHF)
- Detachable Placard
- Owner's Manual
Ritron RQX-451 Specifications
- Dimensions: 7.0"H x 5.0"W x 3.0"D
- Weight: 3 lb. 12 oz. with antenna and 6 D-cell batteries