LIMITED TIME OFFER - Purchase a pair of Vertex VX-231 two way radios and receive a FREE Sarge SK-205 Mini Trapper pocket knife, a $20 value! Offer valid while supplies last. More details below.
Vertex two way radios are powerful and built for durability. The Vertex VX-231-AG7B 450-485 MHz UHF radio offers up to 5 watts of transmit power and support for 16 channels. Channel scan and monitor functions are also supported.
These professional radios are designed and tested to meet the U.S. military standards MIL-STD 810 C, D, E, F, for shock, vibration, rain and dust, ensuring it will perform in rigorous work environments.
Vertex-230 series radios are great all-purpose radios. They are relatively compact and easy to use. They come with an emergency notification system (lone worker mode), four scanning options, CTCSS / DCS, two programmable buttons, and easy cloning.
The Vertex VX-231-AG7B radio features ARTS™ (Auto Range Transpond System) to alert when you and another ARTS-equipped station are in range. When ARTS is in use, your radio will transmit for one second every 55 seconds in an attempt to handshake with the other station. If no signal is received or your radio is out of range of the other station for more than two minutes, it will emit a beeper alert. Once you are within range again and the radio receives a transmission from the other station, your radio will emit a beep.
The Vertex VX-231-AG7B comes standard with an FNB-V131LI Li-ion battery, VAC-UNI-B Rapid Charger, and ATU-6D 450-485 MHz Antenna.
Free Sarge Mini Trapper Pocket Knife Promotion
Purchase a pair of Vertex VX-231 two way radios and receive a FREE Sarge SK-205 Mini Trapper pocket knife, a $20 value!
The Mini Trapper features two 2 3/4" blades and is 3 1/2" closed. It has a genuine brown jigged bone handle and comes in a silk pouch. This promotion item will be automatically added to your order at the time of checkout. This is a limited time offer and is valid while supplies last.
Click the button below to hear an audio sample from this radio!
Compare the audio from this radio to other business radios!
Vertex VX-231-AG7B Features
- 16 Total Channels
- 350,000 Sq. Ft. / 30 Floor Coverage
- Programmable 450-485 MHz UHF Frequencies
- CTCSS/DCS Encode and Decode
- 5.0 Watt Output Power
- Repeater Capable
- Uses Li-ion Rechargeable Battery Packs
- Rechargeable Li-ion Battery Pack Included
- Includes Drop-In Fast Battery Charger
- Hands-Free (VOX) Mode (with optional accessories)
- Radio To Radio Cloning Capable
- Auto-Range Transpond System (ARTS™) Alert
- Call Alert Tone
- Channel Scan
- Scan Channel Delete
- Dual Channel Watch
- Lone Worker Mode
- High/Low Power Modes
- Low Battery Alert
- RX/TX Battery Save
- 2 Programmable Buttons
- PC Programmable (Optional Software and Cable Required)
- Time-out Timer
- Lock Function
- Monitor Channel
- Squelch Set
- Keystroke Tone Signal
- Drop-In Charge Capable
- IP54 Water / Dust Resistant
- Audio Accessory Connector
- Meets MIL-STD 810 Rating
- Two Tone Encode and Decode
- Three Year Manufacturer Warranty
Included with the Vertex VX-231-AG7B
- VX-231-AG7B UHF Radio (450-485 MHz )
- FNB-V131LI-UNI Li-ion Battery
- VAC-UNI-B Rapid Charger
- ATU-6D Antenna
- Belt Clip
- Owners Manual
Vertex VX-231-AG7B Specifications
- Dimensions: (w/FNB-V131LI-UNI) 4.3 x 2.2 x 1.2 inches (110 x 58 x 30 mm)
- Battery Life: (5-5-90 duty) FNB-V131LI-UNI 8.8 hours (10.8 hours w/saver) / FNB-V132LI-UNI 15.5 hours (19 hours w/saver) @ 5W
- Weight: 10.2 oz (2880 g) (w/FNB-V131LI-UNI)
- Antenna connector type: SMA Female (Motorola/Vertex)