The Icom IC-F4101D is everything you would expect in a business radio ... plus digital! Utilizing the Icom Digital Advanced System (IDAS) the IC-F4101D offers a multitude of advantages. The IC-F4101D can operate analog and digital mixed mode, giving you the ability use both your existing analog radios and your new digital ones, allowing you to transition to the digital world at your discretion. The IC-F4101D also offers individual/group call, multi-site conventional mode and has GPS capability (when used with the optional HM-171GP GPS speaker microphone).
The IC-F4101D allows for basic operation in NXDN CAI-based IDAS digital mode and is compatible with IDAS conventional and IDAS single-site trunking. Many IDAS features, such as PTT ID (TX), Individual/Group Call (TX) Block Decode and Digital Voice Scrambler are programmable. Analog features include CTCSS/DTCS encode/decode, forced narrow function and MDC PTT ID and emergency. Other features include DTMF autodial, low battery alert, 2-step power savem time-out timer and lone worker function. The IC-F4101D digital UHF radio has 16 channels and operates in 4W, 2W and 1W power modes.
The IC-F4101D has a large, non-slip PTT button can be used even when wearing gloves. Its large, 45mm speaker offers up to 800mW of audio with clarity, thanks to digital modulation. A bright, 3-color LED indicates status and an optional handset with plug adapter cable allows you to operate it hands-free. It even talks! Turn the channel knob and the IC-F4101D will announce the channel number. All of these features help make the IC-F4101D easy to handle and use.
It is also rugged. The Icom IC-F4101D digital radio is built to IP54 and MIL-STD-810 F standards and can be used in the rain!
Includes one Icom IC-F4101D digital two way radio, antenna, belt clip, BC-193 rapid charger, lithium-ion rechargeable battery, owner's manual and two year warranty.
Icom IC-F4101D Features
- 16 Channels
- 400-470 Mhz UHF Frequencies
- CTCSS/DTCS (Privacy Codes)
- 5W/2W/1W Transmit Power
- Repeater Capable
- Li-ion or AA Batteries (w/AA tray)
- Li-ion Rechargeable Battery Included
- Includes Rapid Charger
- Emergency Alert
- Digital Voice Scrambler (Digital Mode)
- Lone Worker Mode
- Low Battery Alert
- Two Step Power Saver
- PC Programmable
- Timeout Timer
- Drop-In Charge Capable
- Water and Dust Resistant
- MIL-STD-810 F Specifications
- Two Tone and Five Tone Codes
- NXDN™ CAI-Based IDAS™ Digital Mode
- Digital/Analog Mixed Mode
- GPS (TX Only with HM-171-GP)
- Two Year Manufacturer Warranty
Included with the Icom IC-F4101D
- Icom IC-F4101D Digital/Analog Two Way Radio (UHF)
- Li-ion Battery Pack (BP-265)
- BC-193 Rapid Charger
- Belt Clip (MB-124)
- Removable Antenna
- Owners Manual
Icom IC-F4101D Specifications
- Dimensions: 58×111.5×36.5mm; 2.28×4.39×1.44in (With BP-265)
- Weight: 5.3oz (150g;) (radio only) 10.9oz (310g) (with MB-124, BP-265 and Ant.)
- Battery Life: (Approx.) 16 Hours (With BP-265)
- Antenna connector type: J Female