Uniden is well known for its legendary Bearcat brand of CB radios. Now Uniden introduces a new standard for CB communications with the Bearcat 880. The 880 combines the power and ruggedness of a Bearcat CB radio with a stylish design and exciting new features.
The Bearcat 880 boasts 4 watts of transmit power and 40 channels, with NOAA weather channels and an instant channel 9 for emergency channel access.
The Bearcat 880 is also loaded with features, such as dynamic squelch control, Hi/Lo mic gain control, memory channel scan and a noise/blanket filter to reduce background noise. The 880 also features a noise canceling microphone with an extra long mic cord. But that's just the start.
What really sets the Bearcat 880 apart from other CB radios is the display. The large, easy-to-read channel display offers 7 backlight color options to customize your radio! The Bearcat 880 display also features a large S/RF/SWR digital meter, day and night brightness control and TX/RX indicators.
The Bearcat 880 40 Channel CB Radio includes microphone, mounting bracket kit, DC Power Cord, 6-pin to 4-pin microphone adapter, owner's manual and 2 year manufacturer warranty. Antenna sold separately.
Uniden Bearcat 880 Features
- 40 CB Radio Channels
- 4 Watts Output Power
- Instant Channel 9 Access
- Weather Channels
- Channel Scan
- Public Address Capability (PA Capability)
- Backlit Display With 7 Color Options
- Brightness Control
- Channel Memory
- Noise Blanker
- Adjustable Hi/Lo Microphone Gain
- Dynamic Squelch Control
- Adjustable RF Gain
- SWR Calibration (SWR CAL)
- SWR CAL Meter
- RF Digital Meter
- Signal Strength Meter
- Transmit/Receive Indicator
- Front Microphone Connector
- External Speaker Connector
- Volume Control
- Two Year Manufacturer Warranty
Included with the Uniden Bearcat 880
- Uniden Bearcat 880 40 Channel CB Radio
- Noise Canceling Microphone
- Mounting Bracket Kit
- DC Power Cord
- 6-Pin To 4-Pin Microphone Adapter
- Owner's Manual
Uniden Bearcat 880 Specifications
- Dimensions: 2.2” (H) x 6.3” (W) x 6.3” (D) (Without Knobs and Jacks)
- Metric Dimensions: 54 mm x 160 mm x 160 mm
- Weight: 2.2 lbs.
- Antenna Connector Type: SO-239 (UHF Female)