Need to increase worker efficiency while maintaining security? You can with the Ritron DoorCom® 2-Way Wireless Intercom! The Doorcom is an easy to use wireless intercom that allows visitors or employees to communicate from the outside of a locked door to your staff equipped with two way radios inside the building. Workers can stay focused and productive until they receive the call. With the DoorCom, you can reduce wasted time while handling deliveries and pick-ups more efficiently.
DoorCom is designed for installation at delivery doors, employee entrances, front lobbies, pick-up doors, loading docks, factory floors, and any point of entry an instant wireless intercom is needed. It can cover approximately 350,000 square feet depending on building and topography. The range can be extended with the RAM-1545 optional remote mount antenna or by adding an optional Ritron UHF Liberty Repeater, depending on the radio service.
- Greater Security
Employees don't need constantly stand by an unlocked or open door to allow authorized entry.
- Improved Employee Productivity
Employees can remain focused on other tasks while monitoring activity at any door, from their portable hadheld radio or desktop base station.
- No More Missed Deliveries
Provides instant communication from delivery drivers and visitors directly to staff inside your building equipped with two way radios.
- Helps Maintain Busy Schedules
Maintains instant 2-way radio communication for faster response time.
- Easy To Install
The exterior speaker intercom box easily connects to the interior transceiver with one 20 ft. long cable.
- Unique Call-Tone
The DoorCom call has a unique Call Tone to differentiate it from any other radio call, so your staff can immediately recognize there is someone at the door.
- Flexible Multi-Mode Operation
Callbox Mode prevents eavesdropping at the speaker.
Speaker turns OFF after a period of inactivity.
Always-On Mode allows incoming calls to be heard anytime.
The RDC transceiver can be programmed via PC or in the field to a set list of table frequencies for compatibility with
virtually any other UHF or VHF business two way radio system, including repeaters. A VHF License-Free MURS model is also available.
The Ritron DoorCom system comes with your choice of one RDC Series transceiver (UHF,VHF or MURS), mounting bracket, antenna, AC adapter, RDC-1 external speaker, 20’ of connecting cable, owner's manual and a one year manufacturer warranty.
Important: The DoorCom is one part of a two part system that connects to your existing two way radios. It consists of one radio transceiver and one heavy-duty remote speaker/microphone. At least one two way radio is required to have a basic working system. The two way radio is not included. Choose from a huge selection of compatible radios to complete your Ritron DoorCom Wireless Intercom System!
DoorCom® is designed and made in the USA.
Ritron DoorCom® Series Wireless Intercom Version Chart
|Model ||Frequency ||Band ||Watts ||License |
|RDC-147 ||150-165MHz ||VHF ||2 Watts ||Business |
|RDC-147M ||MURS ||VHF ||2 Watts ||License Free |
|RDC-447 ||450-470MHz ||UHF ||2 Watts ||Business |
Ritron DoorCom® Series Wireless Intercom Features
- 10 Channels
- 77 UHF Frequencies (UHF Model)
- 19 VHF Frequencies (VHF Model)
- 5 MURS Frequencies (MURS Model)
- 2 Watts Transmit Power
- Licensed VHF and UHF Models
- License-Free VHF MURS Model
- 154 Interference Eliminator Codes
- Automatic and Intercome Modes of Operation
- Two Distinct Call Tones
- Auto-On When AC Power Applied
- DoorCom™ Time-Out Tone
- Multi-Function LED Display
- Channel Select Button
- Speaker Volume-Up/Down Buttons
- Speaker/Microphone Connection
- Power Connector
- BNC Antenna
- Radio Program Button
- Rugged, Stainless Steel Intercom Box (RDC-1)
- Weather-Resistant Speaker (RDC-1)
- Weather-Protected Electret Microphone (RDC-1)
- Weather-Proof, Vandal-Resistant PTT Button (RDC-1)
- PC Configurable
- Field Programmable
- Narrow Band FCC Compliant
- Field Adjustable Speaker Volume
- Manager Lock
- Weather Resistant Housing
- DTMF or Selcall Signaling
- One Year Manufacturer Warranty
Included with the Ritron DoorCom Wireless Intercom
- Ritron DoorCom Wireless Intercom
- Mounting Brackets
- AC Power Adapter
- BNC Flexible Antenna
- RDC-1 Speaker Intercom Box with 20 ft Connecting Cable attached
- T-25 Torx Bit (Hollow Point Type)
- Owner's Manual
Ritron DoorCom Wireless Intercom Specifications
- RDC-1 Speaker Intercom Dimensions: 4”H x 3 ¾”W x 1 ¾”D
- RDC Transceiver Dimensions: 5 ½”L x 4” W x 1 ¾”D