Connect your workforce more efficiently and effectively with the Motorola MOTOTRBO™ CP200d Portable Two Way Radio! Simple, yet powerful, the CP200d provides ruggedness and durability while offering the versatility you need plus MOTOTRBO features in an analog or analog/digital package for your daily business operations.
The Motorola CP200d is available in UHF or VHF with 16 channels, superior audio and long battery life. With up to 4 watts of power (UHF) or 5 watts (VHF), the CP200d provides the coverage needed for great voice communications in many business environments. It's also repeater capable, allowing even greater coverage as your operation expands.
The CP200d features Dual Capacity Direct Mode, Transmit Interrupt (Decode Only), Basic Privacy, Voice Announcement. It is DMR standards compliant, narrowbanding compliant and is rated IP54 dust and water resistant.
The Motorola MOTOTRBO™ CP200d comes with antenna, battery pack, belt clip, charger and a three year manufacturer warranty.
Motorola MOTOTRBO CP200d Features
- 16 Channels
- 403-470Mhz UHF Frequencies (UHF Model)
- 136-174 MHz VHF Frequencies (VHF Model)
- 4W UHF / 5W VHF Output Power
- Repeater Capable
- Uses Li-ion Rechargeable Battery Packs
- Rechargeable Li-ion Battery Pack Included
- Includes Charger
- Emergency Alert
- Hands-Free Internal (VOX) Mode
- Analog Scrambling
- All Call/Group Call/Selective Call (Digital Mode)
- Auto-Range Transpond System (ARTS™) Alert
- Talk Around
- Call Alert
- Channel Scan
- Nuisance Channel Delete
- LED Status Light
- Power Selectable
- Low Battery Alert
- Transmit Battery Saver
- 2 Programmable Keys
- PC Programmable (Optional Software and Cable Required)
- Password Lock
- Monitor Channel
- Adjustable Gain
- Voice Announcement
- Drop-In Charge Capable
- IP54 Water / Dust Resistant
- Audio Accessory Connector
- Meets MIL-STD 810 C, D, E, F and G Rating
- 0.5W Internal Speaker
- Two Year Manufacturer Warranty
Included with the Motorola MOTOTRBO CP200d
- Motorola CP200d UHF or VHF Digital Portable Two Way Radio
- Li-ion Battery
- AC Desktop Charger
- AC Power Adapter
- Belt Clip
- Owners Manual
Motorola MOTOTRBO CP200d Specifications
- Dimensions: 5.0 x 2.4 x 1.8 in (127.7 x 61.5 x 44.0 mm) (w/Li-ion Battery)
- Weight (Approx.): 12.2 oz (346 g) w/Li-ion Battery, 12.1 oz (341 g) w/Slim Li-ion Battery, 14.3 oz (406 g) w/NiMH Battery
From now until the end of February 2020 you can receive up to a $400 rebate* with the purchase of 10 CP200d digital portable two way radios!
The CP200d is a great way to go digital and has the features and durability of its predecessor, the Motorola CP200. It's available for use in analog or digital mode. Now you can get a $40 rebate per radio when you order 10 or more! Request a free quote!
Offer expires February 29, 2020.