UPDATED VERSION: We are now shipping a new, enhanced version of the DTR410. This enhanced version includes updated firmware that provides features previously available only in the DTR610. New features include: one to one calling, support for up to 25 groups and 5 group scan, text messaging, call forwarding, PrivateCall, remote disabling and monitoring, and more.
The Motorola DTR410 two way radio features the next generation of two way radio technology. The DTR410 uses 900 MHz digital frequency hopping technology to ensure crisp, clear, and private communications. This technology uses a different set of frequencies than standard two way radios, and can be used without purchasing a license!
Range is not a problem with the Motorola DTR series. Typically, the DTR-410 provides 20% more coverage than a standard UHF two way radio. As with all radios, coverage will vary based on terrain and conditions. The DTR 410 also allows you to define up to 25 groups. Call an entire group at once, like with standard radios, or you can call an individual radio!
The Motorola DTR410's enhanced text display even shows you exactly who is calling with its caller ID feature. Enhanced call forwarding allows you to automatically notify a caller that you are unavailable and forward their call to another radio. As an added convenience, the DTR410 is capable of sending and receiving 10 preset text messages, and allows for keyed-in custom messages.
The DTR410 is just as rugged and durable as the Motorola two way radios you are used to. Built to military C,D,E, and F specifications, you don't have to worry about it holding up.
Includes one enhanced Motorola DTR Series DTR410 two way radio, swivel belt holster, drop-in charger, and 14.5 hour lithium rechargeable battery.
Click the button below to hear an audio sample from this radio!
Compare the audio from this radio to other business radios!
Motorola DTR410 Features
- Define up to 25 Groups (Channels)
- 350,000 Sq. Ft. / 30 Floor
- 900 Mhz Frequencies
- Frequency-Hopping Technology
- User Selectable Frequencies
- Uses Rechargeable Battery Pack
- Rechargeable 14.5 Hour Lithium Battery Pack Included
- Includes Drop-In Battery Charger
- Vibrate Alert
- Uses Eavesdrop Resistant FHSS Technology
- Direct One-To-One Calling
- Supports Cloning
- Text Messaging
- Caller ID
- Contacts List
- Up to 5 Group Scan
- Talk Confirmation Tone
- Backlit Display
- Battery Meter
- Low Battery Alert
- PC Configurable (cable sold separately)
- Audible Button Beeps
- Fixed Antenna
- Clock / Alarm
- Drop-In Charge Capable
- Water Resistant
- Audio Accessory Connector
- Meets Military 810 C,D,E, and F Specifications
- One Year Manufacturer Warranty
Included with the Motorola DTR410
- Enhanced Motorola DTR410 Radio
- 14.5 Hour Lithium Ion Battery
- Standard Drop-In Charging Tray
- AC Charging Adapter
- Swivel Belt Holster
- User Guide CD-ROM
- Quick Reference Guide
Motorola DTR410 Specifications
- Dimensions: 5.2 x 2.3 x 1.4 inches (132.3 x 57.2 x 35.4mm)
- Weight: (with 1200 mAH Li-Ion Battery) 7.1oz. (200.2g)