Motorola makes on-site digital communications more reliable with the DTR600 digital two way radio! With a slim, rugged design and powerful, wide-area coverage, the DTR600 is the latest generation in the popular DTR series using 900 MHz digital frequency hopping technology. It's great for retailers, educators, restauranteurs, hoteliers or other on-site operations that require reliable, private communications. It's also license free!
The Motorola DTR series takes range to the max, with up to 350,000 square feet or 30 floors of coverage indoors with the supplied whip antenna. Audio clarity remains consistant to the edge of the coverage area without the noise and dead spots typically encountered with analog radios.
FHSS technology provides private communications that are free of interference from other operators, allowing flexible calling options such as one-to-one private calls and group calls. The DTR600 has 30 channels, up to 200 contacts and a Call Log to track incoming and outgoing calls.
The Motorola DTR600 has a vibrant color backlit display with adjustable brightness for a clear and crisp image in light or dark environments. It also has a limited keypad with a programmable button to access calling and paging features for easy, hassle free operation. The button functions can be configured through the menu or may be programmed with CPS software available free from Motorola.
Other features include VibraCall vibrate alert, keypade tone, power up tone, power save mode and radio-to-radio cloning.
The DTR600 is also durable. It is IP54 water resistant and is built to military 810 C,D,E, F, and G specifications.
Includes one Motorola DTR Series DTR600 two way radio, lithium-ion rechargeable battery, removable antenna, swivel belt holster, drop-in charger, AC power supply, quick reference guide, and a two year manufacturer warranty.
Motorola DTR600 Features
- 30 Channels
- Up to 200 Contacts
- 350,000 Sq. Ft. / 30 Floor
- 900 Mhz Frequencies
- Frequency-Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS)
- Programmable Function Keys
- Uses Rechargeable Battery Pack
- Rechargeable 16.5 Hour Lithium Battery Pack Included
- Includes Drop-In Battery Charger
- Uses Eavesdrop Resistant FHSS Technology
- Digital One-to-One Private Calling
- Digital One-to-Many Group Calling
- Supports Cloning
- Contact ID
- Contacts List
- Call Log
- Talk Confirmation Tone
- Full-Graphic Color Backlit Display
- Battery Meter
- Low Battery Indicator
- Power Save Mode
- PC Configurable (cable sold separately)
- Audible Button Beeps
- Drop-In Charge Capable
- Audio Accessory Connector
- IP54 Water Resistant
- Meets Military 810 C,D,E,F and G Specifications
- Two Year Manufacturer Warranty
Included with the Motorola DTR600
- One DTR600 Digital On-Site Two Way Radio
- Lithium Ion Battery
- Swivel Belt Holster
- Drop-In Charging Tray
- AC Charger
- Quick Reference Guide
- Product Safety & RF Exposure Booklet
Motorola DTR600 Specifications
- Frequency: 900 MHz ISM FHSS
- Battery: 3.7V ± 0.5V
- Dimensions: 5.06” H x 2.2” W x 1.06” D (128.5mm H x 56mm W x 27mm D)
- Weight: 7.87oz. (223 g)