The Motorola RDU4100 two way radio offers 10 channels and 4 watts of power, providing coverage for up to 350,000 square feet or 30 floors. It supports 89
UHF frequencies with 122 private line codes. The RDU4100 offers a unique combination of convenience and power. Most high powered 4 watt radios are required to be programmed by a dealer. With the RDU4100, however, the user can assign the channels to any of the built-in frequencies and PL codes. A tri-color LED alerts the user to the radio's status and features. The Motorola RDU4100 radio also offers channel scan, hands-free VOX mode (with optional accessories), voice scrambling, and more.
Includes one Motorola RDX Series RDU4100 two way radio, drop-in charger, and 18.5 hour ultra high capacity lightweight lithium rechargeable battery.
The Motorola RDU-4100 operates on UHF frequencies. This means it performs best inside steel or concrete structures.
Motorola RDX Series
The Motorola RDX Series two way radios were designed specifically with businesses and professionals in mind. RDX radios boast exceptional audio quality along with industrial design and performance. They meet IP54/55 and Military Spec 810 C, D, E, and F standards for shock, rain, humidity, salt fog, vibration, sand, dust, and temperature.
Motorola has made sure that chatter and interference will not be a problem with their RDX series radios. These models operate on frequencies reserved for businesses, and support 122 private line codes (83 digital) per frequency.
Concerned about audio quality? Motorola's RDX series radios are 30% louder than even the highly regarded XTN and AX series. Audio clarity has been improved from previous models as well.
Worried about setup time? RDX series radios can be configured through Motorola's free PC based Customer Programming Software. Settings can also be easily cloned from one radio to another, making it easier than ever to expand your fleet.
Wondering about compatibility? The Motorola RDX series is compatible with all Motorola XTN, CLS and Spirit professional two way radios. Some users of XTN series VHF radios may need to change frequencies to be compatible with RDX series radios.
Click the button below to hear an audio sample from this radio!
Compare the audio from this radio to other business radios!
Motorola RDU4100 Features
- 10 Channels
- 350,000 Sq. Ft. / 30 Floor Coverage
- 89 UHF Business Frequencies
- 122 Interference Eliminator Codes
- 4.0 Watt Output Power
- 89 User Selectable Frequencies
- Uses Rechargeable Battery Pack
- Rechargeable 18.5 Hour Ultra High Capacity Lithium Battery Pack
- Includes Drop-In Battery Charger
- Hands-Free (VOX) Mode (with compatible accessories)
- Voice Scrambling
- Easy Cloning (cable or multi-charger required)
- Manager Lockout
- Voice Compression Technology
- Call Alert Tones
- Channel Scan
- Scan Channel Delete
- Talk Confirmation Tone
- Low Battery Alert
- Battery Saver
- PC Configurable (cable sold separately)
- Timeout Timer
- Monitor Channel
- Keystroke Tone Signal
- Fixed Antenna
- Drop-In Charge Capable
- Weather / Dust Resistant
- Audio Accessory Connector
- One Year Manufacturer Warranty
Included with the Motorola RDU4100
- Motorola RDX RDU4100 Radio
- Ultra High Capacity (18.5 hour) Lithium Ion Battery
- Belt Clip
- Standard Drop-In Charging Tray
- AC Charging Adapter
- Owners Manual
Motorola RDX RDU4100 Specifications
- Battery Life: 18.5 hours
- Dimensions: 4.5" x 2.2" x 1.75" (10.75" w/ antenna)
- Weight (with battery): 10.3 oz.
- Antenna connector type: SMA Male (Motorola/Vertex)